Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College Women's Hockey 2018-2019: NO COMMERCIALS, NO MERCY

Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
    BC fans, any idea if the BC games will be streamed same way as last year on the ESPN app? Or will it move to ESPN plus app which I understand is a different package to buy.

It was fun watching for “free” last year. Wondering if we get the same this year now with added Olympians.

If you know off hand I’ve always wondered how HE and ECAC do their conference scheduling. Like CHA and WCHA is easy, everyone plays each other 4 times. Surely that’s not what HE and ECAC do.
    The ECAC league games everyone plays each other 2 times home and home with some (Like CCT-SLU) playing either 1 or 2 non-conf games against each other. League schedule is set up with travel partners (CCT-SLU, Colgate-Cornell, Quinny- Prinny, Ylae-Brown, Dart-Harv and RPI-Union. Clarkson-SLU rivalry games are the best attended for either school and travel is a 10 mile bus trip so it is a no brainer as far as scheduling the non-conf games.
    Last edited by vicb; 08-05-2018, 07:54 AM.
    Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
    And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
    WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
    If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
      I haven't heard anything about us changing from ESPN3; I'd be shocked if it was anything different as it's IMO the best case scenario for both our men's and women's teams exposure wise.

Conference scheduling for WHEA is 3x each with it alternating each year who has the second home game. That's pretty much it!
      Excellent news. Thanks Tony

Comment

• Originally posted by vicb View Post
        The ECAC league games everyone plays each other 2 times home and home with some (Like CCT-SLU) playing either 1 or 2 non-conf games against each other.
        Aha. So some of the games are non conf. I think that’s what was confusing me. Thanks Vic

Comment

Where is the groundswell for the b(c)eagles? Now that it is August and the season is fast approaching, their fans have got to be amped up about the upcoming season. The main(s) power source, the returning PK winner returns to lead a (over)loaded cast of forwards. Not one, not two, but three returning Olympic team defensemen plus a highly regarded freshmen goalie!

Who dat gonna beat dem Eagles?
          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
            Where is the groundswell for the b(c)eagles? Now that it is August and the season is fast approaching, their fans have got to be amped up about the upcoming season. The main(s) power source, the returning PK winner returns to lead a (over)loaded cast of forwards. Not one, not two, but three returning Olympic team defensemen plus a highly regarded freshmen goalie!

Who dat gonna beat dem Eagles?
            Fear the Green and Gold and/or the Toothpaste.
            Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
            And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
            WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
            If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

• Originally posted by vicb View Post
              Fear the Green and Gold and/or the Toothpaste.
              Colgate could be good. I’ve always liked their coach’s flossophy.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                Where is the groundswell for the b(c)eagles? Now that it is August and the season is fast approaching, their fans have got to be amped up about the upcoming season.
                Watts puns aside, yeah I'm pretty anxious for things to start. I only realized this week that the UMD series is on the road which sucks because I was going to come up on the Friday. That's what happens when you don't have your schedule released until November though...
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                  Watts puns aside . . .
                  I’m hoping against hope that you don’t have to worry, though this thread, for some unaccountable reason, gets a lot of wacky traffic. But all the possible sophomoric puns were exhausted in her freshman year, so maybe it’s time to just let Watts be Watts.

Comment

• Originally posted by thirdtime's . . . View Post
                    I’m hoping against hope that you don’t have to worry, though this thread, for some unaccountable reason, gets a lot of wacky traffic. But all the possible sophomoric puns were exhausted in her freshman year, so maybe it’s time to just let Watts be Watts.
                    Booooo! Hisssss!

Comment

Originally posted by thirdtime's . . . View Post
                      But all the possible sophomoric puns were exhausted in her freshman year, so maybe it’s time to just let Watts be Watts.
                      This caused me to bolt upright in shock. Never!
                      Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                      Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                      Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                        This caused me to bolt upright in shock. Never!
                        Resistance is futile.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids
                        5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                        1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

just let Watts be Watts.
                          Free Watts...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HaOl91_yIA

Comment

I should have known that no power on earth can stop this. Woe is us.

Comment

Just go with the flow...

Comment

• Originally posted by thirdtime's . . . View Post
                                Just generating interest before puck drops next month.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X