Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCSU @ UMD Feb 13 & 14: Will you be my Valentine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU @ UMD Feb 13 & 14: Will you be my Valentine?

Yawn. yawn. yawn.

I see our hatred for each other has boiled over.
    Originally posted by Skeeterman
    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Do you really put the fact that someone else called you a "hottie" in your sig line? Why not just post a selfie?
      tUMD season ticket holder since 1983-84.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
        Yawn. yawn. yawn.

I see our hatred for each other has boiled over.
        You suck.
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by section16rowA View Post
          Do you really put the fact that someone else called you a "hottie" in your sig line? Why not just post a selfie?
          Like I want to be that vain.

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          You suck.
          Love ya too!
          Originally posted by Skeeterman
          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
            I bet the Huskies are going to be angry. Like a rabid dog.
            Looked rather tame. UMD was definitely the aggressor in the matchup.
            Bruce Ciskie > PA

Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

Blizzard Drinking: Duluth's Answer to Gulf Coast Hurricane Parties

Comment

Apparently this team does not care to show up against UMD this year.
              All 3 games have sucked.
              Just no desire to play.
              If they can't find that, they should have stayed home.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                Apparently this team does not care to show up against UMD this year.
                All 3 games have sucked.
                Just no desire to play.
                If they can't find that, they should have stayed home.
                Cloud struggled with UMDs speed at both ends.
                Bruce Ciskie > PA

Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer.

Blizzard Drinking: Duluth's Answer to Gulf Coast Hurricane Parties

Comment

Originally posted by Plante26 View Post
                  Cloud struggled with UMDs speed at both ends.
                  It's not like we're slow though.
                  The EFFORT has not been there in any game vs UMD and a lot of teams this year.
                  When they give it, they can beat anyone, but they do not some to care to each night and that's what's been so **** frustrating.
                  They have the talent, but they have to show up to play.
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                    It's not like we're slow though.
                    The EFFORT has not been there in any game vs UMD and a lot of teams this year.
                    When they give it, they can beat anyone, but they do not some to care to each night and that's what's been so **** frustrating.
                    They have the talent, but they have to show up to play.
                    I thought they showed up it's just that Kas made some great saves to keep them off the scoreboard at key times. Their first goal was super lucky, but that's why you put the puck on the net. Once again it was another game where tUMD allowed the first goal and had to come back to win the game. At least this time they were playing well and just hadn't buried one. Took them to the third to so with some great goals (That third goal from the power play was a beauty).
                    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Incredibly sloppy game by St. Cloud, good defense and goalie play by Duluth. St. Cloud looked good in the 2nd period, but the 1st and 3rd they were horrendous. Daly looked like a road cone out there.
                      Originally posted by SJHovey
                      Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                      Originally posted by Brenthoven
                      We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

What happened last night?

No seriously… I don't remember ****...
                        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                          What happened last night?

No seriously… I don't remember ****...
                          UMD won the season series.
                          tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            UMD won the season series.
                            Congrats.

And I mean this from the bottom of my heart: terrible luck the rest of the way and I hope to see you guys again. Real soon.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Hey, forgot to ask earlier but does Kaskisuo just never lift his mask up ever?

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                                Hey, forgot to ask earlier but does Kaskisuo just never lift his mask up ever?
                                I never paid attention until now but I don't think he does. He probably wears it to bed, during classes, out the community and during hockey too.
                                tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X