AOC Rules!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOC Rules!

GOP bloggers are upset with a dancing AOC! Ha!

The then freshman BU student was having fun and, dare I say it, acting like a college freshman.

Dear posters, don't be so serious all the time. The game is being played by college students who go to class, smile, and even dance with cute college girls and yes, they play some hockey, too.

Forget politics and ideology for just a moment. Breathe. Smile. Relax. Have some fun and enjoy the game.

Originally posted by Berkshire BU Fan View Post

The then freshman BU student was having fun and, dare I say it, acting like a college freshman.

Dear posters, don't be so serious all the time. The game is being played by college students who go to class, smile, and even dance with cute college girls and yes, they play some hockey, too.

Forget politics and ideology for just a moment. Breathe. Smile. Relax. Have some fun and enjoy the game.
    Yet politics is exactly what you are bringing into the discussion. Calling out the “GOP”. The GOP didn’t care about a college student dancing. You do know that the dimwit made that up? Probably not.

Comment

Re: AOC Rules!

You misspelled AIC, American International College. Quite a run this year! They could take their conference.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

our girl is cute as a button!!!
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Ummm, so why'd we need a new thread for this....?!?

Comment

Originally posted by UVM Cat in Texas View Post
            Ummm, so why'd we need a new thread for this....?!?
            Cause she is legit "leave your wife" adorable!
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Berkshire BU Fan View Post

While I don't disagree with you, dude, this is NOT the forum for this. Head over to the Café with this stuff.

Comment

Really not sure we're at a point where I can agree that Albie O'Connell rules.
                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Jofa View Post
                  Yet politics is exactly what you are bringing into the discussion. Calling out the “GOP”. The GOP didn’t care about a college student dancing. You do know that the dimwit made that up? Probably not.
                  The incel who originally posted it seemed to care about her dancing...
                  Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  While I don't disagree with you, dude, this is NOT the forum for this. Head over to the Café with this stuff.
                  Also this, we've discussed it plenty there.

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                    Really not sure we're at a point where I can agree that Albie O'Connell rules.
                    This tweet seems to say so.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

AOC is great.

BU sucks.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

BU people are always the best looking people. Me, AOC, mookie... you name it!
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                          You misspelled AIC, American International College. Quite a run this year! They could take their conference.
                          Alice In Chains?
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                            Alice In Chains?
                            I thought they were all dead?
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              BU people are always the best looking people. Me, AOC, mookie... you name it!
                              Umm... you missed someone rather important didn't you?
                              Quinnipiac Bobcats
                              2023 National Champions
                              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                              Northeast Regional:
                              West Regional: 2015, 2021
                              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X