Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Guns For Everyone!: Another Mass Shooting!

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    And I recognize the false labeling. Scooby, you, Kep, are NOT anti-fa. Not in the least. You may be far left, but you are definitely NOT part of that group.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

And I'm saying that the far left is different than antifa. Next?
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

yah note to self.... "steer clear of walmart while back in the states"
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          yah note to self.... "steer clear of walmart while back in the states"
          That's my general rule overall. Once in the last, I dunno, 15 years? And that was one too many. Had no choice, though. Shopko was closed (bankrupt).
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
            And I'm saying that the far left is different than antifa. Next?
            It sounds like you have a different definition of antifa than most.
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
              It sounds like you have a different definition of antifa than most.
              I might. The antifa that I'm aware of has stated they will stop at NOTHING, using WHATEVER, to stop anything conservative. Not good. To me, that makes them just as bad. Now, using the previous examples of Scooby, Kep, etc, and taking civil measures to change things, alright, I'm okay with that. I might disagree with their stances, but they are not breaking the law in advancing their views.

Comment

I might. The antifa that I'm aware of has stated they will stop at NOTHING, using WHATEVER, to stop anything conservative. Not good. To me, that makes them just as bad. Now, using the previous examples of Scooby, Kep, etc, and taking civil measures to change things, alright, I'm okay with that. I might disagree with their stances, but they are not breaking the law in advancing their views.
                I think you may be conflating "conservative" and "fascist." You are aware of the origins of the term antifa, correct?
                North Dakota

Comment

I think you may be conflating "conservative" and "fascist." You are aware of the origins of the term antifa, correct?
                  AntiFascist. Hey, Tea Party. Same same, on the extreme ends of the spectrum.

Comment

AntiFascist. Hey, Tea Party. Same same, on the extreme ends of the spectrum.
                    It originates from the people who opposed Hitler. Certainly they weren't bad people for trying to assassinate Hitler right?
                    North Dakota

Comment

Comment

It originates from the people who opposed Hitler. Certainly they weren't bad people for trying to assassinate Hitler right?
                        I don't disagree with their views. I disagree with their methods.

Comment

I don't disagree with their views. I disagree with their methods.
                          So they should have tried to negotiate and used diplomacy with Hitler?
                          North Dakota

Comment

So they should have tried to negotiate and used diplomacy with Hitler?
                            You know we're talking current events, right? The current antifa is as bad as the current uber-right. Let's talk now, not then. And yes, try and negotiate either way.

Comment

You know we're talking current events, right? The current antifa is as bad as the current uber-right. Let's talk now, not then. And yes, try and negotiate either way.
                              So they should have negotiated with Hitler?
                              North Dakota

Comment

So they should have negotiated with Hitler?
                                Keep trying to corner me, not gonna work. You are talking then. I'm talking now. Keep up with the times. The true Antifas are just as bad as the MAGAS. That is all I have to say.

Comment

Working...
                                X