Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Gotta take it one game/weekend at a time, but I don't see any easy wins between now and the GLI. With our offensive struggles in the first six weeks, the guys really need to dig in and start finding some greasy goals. Just because it isn't a pretty snipe from the top of the circles doesn't mean it counts any less.

One thing to note with the road record is that they have been on the road a lot and should be used to playing in hostile environments. We have 21 road games this year (counting the GLI).
    We will have to play better than the LSSU series if we want to win much in the next ten games. IMHO.
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Re: 2019-20 Michigan Tech Season Thread. Broetzman has us off to a Bliss-ful start!

Originally posted by Shirtless Guy View Post
      Just an awesome listen. So worth the hour.
      Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
      https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
      Originally posted by geezer
      Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
      Originally posted by manurespreader
      ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
        Just an awesome listen. So worth the hour.
        Agreed! Great segment.

Comment

Now for another listen:
          https://techhockeyguide.com/2019/11/...ghton-podcast/
          Check out THG's new podcast, Chasing MacNaughton, Episode 1...please let me know what you guys think about it!
          Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Tech women are HUSKY!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MOJO View Post
              Tech women are HUSKY!!!
              ... this is a clear demonstration of the importance of a good (or some) education.

Comment

Tech women are HUSKY!!!
                Very good! Do you know any other college mascots? Or should we just hang this one on the fridge by itself?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tech women are HUSKY!!!
                  Congratulations on the completion of your senior project! By NMU standards it took a lot of work.

Comment

Cmon now Darren, I’ve been playing nice in the Wildcats Facebook group with all the anti-Tech meme whining. Dropping bombs like this in the MTU thread is asking for a counter attack!

Comment

Originally posted by Scrum Bucket View Post
                      Cmon now Darren, I’ve been playing nice in the Wildcats Facebook group with all the anti-Tech meme whining. Dropping bombs like this in the MTU thread is asking for a counter attack!
                      I love it! The banter back and forth between Wildcat and Husky fans. The forum was getting stale without it. Doesn't hurt my feeling any. It's been awhile for the fans to get under each other's skin so to speak. That's what this big rivalry is all about.
                      MTU Huskies 3 time NCAA Champions... and going for more.
                      2017-18 WCHA playoff Pick'em Champion!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scrum Bucket View Post
                        Scrum, this is NMU we are talking about. Remember to use small simple words that are easy to read. Don’t make your sentence longer than 5 words or they might not understand.

Comment

Ha! It’s been entertaining to say the least, following Wildcat fans posts about Tech! #Triggered

Comment

We hadn't heard from MOJO in awhile, I was getting worried the penicillin didn't work and his case had gone tertiary.

Comment

Originally posted by Wi.Huskies Fan View Post
                              I love it! The banter back and forth between Wildcat and Husky fans. The forum was getting stale without it. Doesn't hurt my feeling any. It's been awhile for the fans to get under each other's skin so to speak. That's what this big rivalry is all about.
                              The Wildcats actually have fans??? Every game I check in on with Flo Hockey just shows empty seats at the Berry....

Comment

Originally posted by Hatch_man View Post
                                The Wildcats actually have fans??? Every game I check in on with Flo Hockey just shows empty seats at the Berry....
                                The NMU student section dresses as green deats.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X