• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS 45.60: He's Such A Delicate Boy and a Hysterical Man

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    The whole flip Minnesota thing is going super so far

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...s-in-minnesota
    The dumbest thing he did was come here. His one shot to win this state is complacency and he guaranteed that wouldnt happen. If he comes here again he will guarantee a 10 point loss no matter who he faces.

The guy is his own worst enemy ESPECIALLY in Blue States.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      Hell I bet half the Dems dont even care.
      I do not think this is remotely true.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Dems don't care Hillary is innocent, and most Americans don't care their President is a sociopathic crook.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

When is Mulvaney going to reveal he helped the Germans find the Ark by having the shape of the amulet burnt onto his palm?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              I do not think this is remotely true.
              I guarantee you the trix's of the world rolled their eyes and moved on. If people cared the media would have made a bigger deal out of it just for clickbait alone.

Half is overestimating and definitely hyperbole, but I would bet large amounts of cash it is much higher than you think it is because it is Hillary. The #NoMiddleGround crowd doesnt care one bit that the media threw gas on the fire over nothing. It is easy to guess how they would react because look at how they reacted to her ripping Jill Stein and Tulsi Gabbard. My twitter feed is always filled with retweets of that crowd (that is what happens when you follow Bernie for as long as I have) and the only ones talking about Hillary being exonerated are media members especially new media using this as a way to destroy old media. And you would think they would be all over this since it parallels what they are saying the media has done and is doing to Bernie.

Hillary stunk as a candidate and no amount of revisionist history will change that but she was right about almost everything and worse, the NY Times hated her so much they didnt even care. They sold the country out to appease their corporate masters. Jefferey Toobin can back track all he likes, and I applaud him taking ownership...but I give him about as much credit as I give The Mooch for no longer defending Trump and actively going against him. Too little, too late. The NY Times can die in a fire.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                When is Mulvaney going to reveal he helped the Germans find the Ark by having the shape of the amulet burnt onto his palm?
                I dont get how he still has a job...
                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He kisses ***. That's how he has a job. Step out a little bit, you're gone. Cripes, he's even throwing Mattis under the bus now.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Aside from Junior, Kushner or Ivanka, no one in America wants that job. Everyone turned him down last time, and that was before an impeachment inquiry.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      He kisses ***. That's how he has a job. Step out a little bit, you're gone. Cripes, he's even throwing Mattis under the bus now.
                      The Party that loves the Military showing that love ALL OVER THE PLACE these days

I hope the UND fans around here are going on Whiouxsports and letting Sicatoka know we havent forgotten him and his BS
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        Aside from Junior, Kushner or Ivanka, no one in America wants that job. Everyone turned him down last time, and that was before an impeachment inquiry.
                        The only people who want that job are are the ones who are going to be worst at it. Which is not what you want during an impeachment.

I say let the ****er burn.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The Party that loves the Military showing that love ALL OVER THE PLACE these days

I hope the UND fans around here are going on Whiouxsports and letting Sicatoka know we havent forgotten him and his BS
                          There are enough gopher fans doing the occasional flyby over there to pass along your message, I'm sure.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                            Word is WH counsel Cippolini is aggressively lobbying for it.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Word is WH counsel Cippolini is aggressively lobbying for it.
                              Wasn't that one of Chico Marx' characters?

Gets you tutti fruiti ice-a cream!
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

They’re just having fun with facts!!

Comment

Working...
                                X