The 2018-19 Schedules Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    For the home/home: Who gets first home game?

Also, by first weekend, are you saying the Saturday/Sunday, with no exhibition?
    Don't know but it has been at Minnesota and then in Duluth on Saturday. Yes. No exhibition.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Re: The 2018-19 Schedules Thread

The other SCSU game is at Northeastern.

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
        The Mavericks are headed down to ASU’s Tournament.. maybe UMD too?
        Yes, ASU, Clarkson, UMD, MSU

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
          Dartmouth is coming to Agganis next year per the Email to BU season ticket holders.
          As the Big Green and Arizona State have just been mentioned, I don't believe Dartmouth will be going to Arizona State. That was mentioned as a possibility earlier in this thread. No idea about the rest of the schedule, but I'm fairly sure ASU won't be on the Dartmouth schedule, especially not in the desert.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            For the home/home: Who gets first home game?

Also, by first weekend, are you saying the Saturday/Sunday, with no exhibition?
            If it's October 6th & 7th, that is homecoming weekend for Minnesota. Minnesota almost never has home hockey games on the same day as home football games. If that is a traditional Friday/Saturday series, it will be Friday in Minneapolis and Saturday in Duluth.
            "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by techtodenver View Post
              Any idea on approximate dates for this event? I'd like to give my relatives in Scottsdale an advanced warning as to when I'm coming out there for a "visit".

Comment

For NMU, but no dates:

I believe it looks something like this. No dates yet.

Home: LSSU, Tech, UAA, Bemidji, Ferris, Bowling Green, Minnesota St, Cornell

Away: UAA, UAF, UAH, Tech, LSSU, Bemidji, Bowling Green, St Cloud, Michigan State

I assume one home and home against Tech is the last weekend of February.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Double Major View Post
                  Any idea on approximate dates for this event? I'd like to give my relatives in Scottsdale an advanced warning as to when I'm coming out there for a "visit".
                  Last year that tournament was in Vegas, and although that's not to say you wouldn't stop by while out that way, nor do we know if it's actually going to be there again given the first two years, I wouldn't be surprised if you were in for a bit of a drive.

It's usually around New Years.

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                    If it's October 6th & 7th, that is homecoming weekend for Minnesota. Minnesota almost never has home hockey games on the same day as home football games. If that is a traditional Friday/Saturday series, it will be Friday in Minneapolis and Saturday in Duluth.
                    6 October is a Saturday, and the first possible day of play unless you're based out of Alaska. So it may end up being Duluth first.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Major View Post
                      IIRC usually it's in January.
                      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

I had a Western fan contact me via Twitter to post WMU's non-conference schedule next year:

Week 1 - home-and-home vs. Ferris State
                        Week 2 - home-and-home vs. MICHIGAN (Kzoo fans are gonna LOVE this)
                        They will also do home-and-home with Bowling Green, a home series with Niagara (don't remember the dates), and will participate in ASU's Las Vegas Invitational.
                        tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                          If it's the ASU tournament it's planned for "after Christmas" in Glendale at Gila River Arena as I've been told but that could mean Jan as well. Suspect we'll know for sure by end of April.

Comment

Originally posted by Mav59 View Post
                            If it's the ASU tournament it's planned for "after Christmas" in Glendale at Gila River Arena as I've been told but that could mean Jan as well. Suspect we'll know for sure by end of April.
                            What was up with them doing it in Vegas this year? Was that just a one-off? Or are they doing two tournaments?
                            Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 04-04-2018, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by techtodenver View Post
                              Well that is fantastic if true!
                              AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                                I think it’s been both before and after Jan 1, no idea. I don’t believe they’re planning on heading back to Prescott or whatever where it was cold and they held it one hear, THANK GOD.
                                AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Working...
                                X