WCHA Conference: The 2019-20 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
    Do the FloHockey deal, you can watch as much as you want then.
    A little pricy! But an option for sure.

Comment

Re: WCHA Conference: The 2019-20 Season

Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
      A little pricy! But an option for sure.
      A little too pricey for me.
      Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
      Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
      "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
      Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

How Watt's game translates to the WCHA and WI brand of hockey may be the most fascinating story line of the year. How she does will definitely validate or invalidate a lot of ideas of the quality of play in Hockey Easy vs the WCHA. That is going to be a fascinating journey. Of course me being a BADger fan, I want to see her light it up, but on the other hand, I am one who really questions the quality of Hockey Easy, so her getting 40 pts vs 80 pts in the wcha isn't all bad as long as UW gets the big trophy at the end. That would be a great poll......
        Agree. I will be paying close attention. I always had the impression a 10 goal season in the WCHA would correspond to a 25-30 goal season in hockey east. Defensive attention in WCHA is a must compared to other conferences too. She also wont have the Browns of the worlds to rack up the points against.

Comment

Originally posted by dd17 View Post
          Agree. I will be paying close attention. I always had the impression a 10 goal season in the WCHA would correspond to a 25-30 goal season in hockey east. Defensive attention in WCHA is a must compared to other conferences too. She also wont have the Browns of the worlds to rack up the points against.
          Most definitely. She will be a prolific scorer in this league but she will not garner the numbers she is accustomed to because of strength of schedule being in the WCHA. There are NO weekends off in the WCHA!

Comment

Originally posted by agfire View Post
            Most definitely. She will be a prolific scorer in this league but she will not garner the numbers she is accustomed to because of strength of schedule being in the WCHA. There are NO weekends off in the WCHA!
            UW's non-con opponents:

Lindenwood x 2
            PSU x 2
            LIU x 2
            Hawvawd x 1
            BC x 1
            Bob Morris x 1
            NE or Colgate x 1

Lindenwood, PSU and LIU are 6 of the first 8 games. If the chemistry is on right away, look out. The rest of the N/C schedule looks like quality, except maybe Bob M.

Comment

Does OSU have a chance to fight with the rodents for 2nd this year? That is what I am wondering.

Comment

Does OSU have a chance to fight with the rodents for 2nd this year?
                No...But they will with the BADgers.
                At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Does OSU have a chance to fight with the rodents for 2nd this year? That is what I am wondering.
                  Tim, I agree with you -- looks like a battle between UM and OSU for first/second. However, I wouldn't sell your Badgers short -- they could be a spoiler.

Comment

Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
                    Tim, I agree with you -- looks like a battle between UM and OSU for first/second. However, I wouldn't sell your Badgers short -- they could be a spoiler.
                    Watt?
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by Leather helmet View Post
                      I appreciate the support. Sometimes it's SO hard to feel positive........

Comment

UMD could be a factor as well. They won't be as green this year, especially on D. And if Rooney can return to the level that we've seen from her in the past, then the 'Dogs can beat anyone.
                        "... And lose, and start again at your beginnings
                        And never breathe a word about your loss;" -- Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                          UMD could be a factor as well. They won't be as green this year, especially on D. And if Rooney can return to the level that we've seen from her in the past, then the 'Dogs can beat anyone.
                          Truth...
                          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by ARM View Post
                            I will have to see it to believe it.

Comment

Sometimes it's SO hard to feel positive........
                              I will have to see it to believe it.
                              Timothy, you're just not trying hard enough!!!
                              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Grand Forks must not be liking no women's hockey being played up there, but nice of them to be writing about the upcoming Gopher/Mavs Hall of Fame Game lol.

https://www.grandforksherald.com/spo...-in-USHHF-game
                                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X