Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    Congress has its own police and jail. They just are too scared to use them.
    As I've said many times, Democrats are spineless. We don't need to keep electing more spineless ones. Uncle Joe, I'm talking about you.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

You're playing right into the GOP's hands. You're as mad at the Dems as your are at Chump and his cronies. Vote him out and fumigate the Justice Department, and then start prosecuting people.
      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
        You're playing right into the GOP's hands. You're as mad at the Dems as your are at Chump and his cronies. Vote him out and fumigate the Justice Department, and then start prosecuting people.
        What makes you think Sniffles is going to leave peacefully if he loses the election?

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          I oppose having uniformed LEO arrest people for non-compliance with political proceedings. We're fighting Nazis, let's not become them. There are plenty of other options, including censure and removal.

The idea is to restore our norms, not respond to these thugs by escalating violence. We will never win against them in a game of who is the most vicious coercive charlatan. That's the Right's home field.
          These aren't just political proceedings. These are legal proceedings. If they don't have to respond to a subpoena, why should I?

Comment

No. Do what the law and the Constitution gives you the power and authority to do. So don't throw him in the House brig. Refer him to Justice. They won,t do anything about it, but as AOC says, she wants every one of them on record defending this chit.

And for the life of me, I don't know why you have Lewandowski out in the media the next day, continuing his arrogant, dismissive shtick, but no Democratic spokespeople out there replaying his performance, and making the case for House oversight responsibilities. Sure, he'll appeal to the Trumpies, but he's gonna disgust the average person out there. Just his admission alone that he has no obligation to be honest when answering reporter's questions should be plenty by itself. You juxtapose that with clips of his stonewalling, and that's beginning your case right there. That should be played over and over.

You want to start moving public opinion Nancy, you can start right there.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

What jobs will people do when they can’t breathe?
              Also, states rights!!!!!

Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 09-18-2019, 11:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                I oppose having uniformed LEO arrest people for non-compliance with political proceedings. We're fighting Nazis, let's not become them. There are plenty of other options, including censure and removal.

The idea is to restore our norms, not respond to these thugs by escalating violence. We will never win against them in a game of who is the most vicious coercive charlatan. That's the Right's home field.
                Then you lose. Congratulations you are making the exact same mistake every loser did throughout history.

You think because you are on the right side of the argument things are going to work out for you...they wont. They are openly defying Congress, outright lying in many cases and nothing is being done. Everyone is begging for Impeachment...the Dems cant even compel people to testify. If there is no consequence, nothing of value will come of any of this. These people know the Dems cant and wont do anything about it so the Legislative Branch is basically neutered because they dont have the guts to actually fight the good fight. They just want to LOOK like they are fighting the good fight.

This track is not the winning track. This is not a good look and it will hurt come election time. Dems lose when they look weak and right now they look weak as all hell. They are playing right into the hands of Trump (like they have since all of this began) and he is going to make sure no one says anything which will make it look more and more worthless and like the witchhunt he claims it to be every day. This crap looks as pathetic as Mueller did when he let the DOJ lie about his report before he even released it.

You dont want to arrest them then think of something else but what is going on now is not going to help as much as you think it is. This is a feckless and weak party playing by the old set of rules when that game ended years ago. You can sit at your dinner table with your like minded friends talking about how "we will defeat the Nazis through truth cause they are stupid" but how well did that work out for the Germans when Hitler was first taking office?

You want to defeat the Nazis...you scare them into submission.
                Last edited by Handyman; 09-18-2019, 11:51 AM.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Please. Stop being CNN and pretending people can only have one viewpoint at all times. I can think the Dems are spineless cowards (they are) and still vote Dem in 2020. There isnt a nominee yet so I am not tied to anyone. Plus none of the clowns in the House are running against him anyways.

Good attempt but stick to using that for those that act that way about the 2020 candidates.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Please. Stop being CNN and pretending people can only have one viewpoint at all times. I can think the Dems are spineless cowards (they are) and still vote Dem in 2020. There isnt a nominee yet so I am not tied to anyone. Plus none of the clowns in the House are running against him anyways.

Good attempt but stick to using that for those that act that way about the 2020 candidates.
                    This.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Also, states rights!
                      Air is overrated anyway.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Air is overrated anyway.
                        All it has ever done for me is make my chips stale.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          That's really not going to help.
                          Either a subpoena has teeth or it's worth less than the paper it's printed on.

The judiciary has the US Marshalls to enforce its orders. It's not political for Congress to have its own law enforcement too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Also, states rights!!!!!
                            There is so much wrong with these three Tweets, but my head hurts from reading them and I cannot begin to explain.

What's he going to propose next? 1/2" thick steel body panels for crash safety? An M1 Abrams in every garage?
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                              There is so much wrong with these three Tweets, but my head hurts from reading them and I cannot begin to explain.

What's he going to propose next? 1/2" thick steel body panels for crash safety? An M1 Abrams in every garage?
                              I like how he keeps saying "SAFER" over and over like that will make it so.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Re: POTUS 45.58: Admit it, those lights are making you look orange too.

Originally posted by aparch View Post

Car companies have already stated that they're not going to rollback their emissions standards - it'd cost more than continuing to produce what's already in their vehicles.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X