This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The States: At Least Michigan is Better Than Indiana

Resign? Dump should name this guy to his cabinet.

Meanwhile... rut roh.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      If that's the case, then no, it's NOT ok. Most definitely NOT ok. That's terribly racist.

If you wanted to dress up as Favor Flav or whatever his name was back when his show was big on MTV, fine. I don't see a problem with that. Wear a big watch necklace, go in whatever clothes he wore. If you wanted to dress up as zombie Michael Jackson, I see no problem with dressing up as him as long as you don't do black face. If you painted your face green or bloody, that's different and almost certainly acceptable.
      Going as Whiteface Michael Jackson probably wouldn't go over very well either.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

I’m way up in the arctic circle in Finland. A huge French group is here at the same resort.
        A French soccer game was on tonight and no less than 7 French people were in full black face.
        I’ve no idea why. Guessing soccer but it’s not unusual for French to have racist actions.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          I’m way up in the arctic circle in Finland. A huge French group is here at the same resort.
          A French soccer game was on tonight and no less than 7 French people were in full black face.
          I’ve no idea why. Guessing soccer but it’s not unusual for French to have racist actions.
          The various European nations have many blackface traditions, and they don't view them as being racist, even though they imported it from 19th century American minstrel show. #NPRradio
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Apparently all of Tennessee's problems have been solved and they can come after my community now.

https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2019/02/1...crVDYDVlD58xXo
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
              Apparently all of Tennessee's problems have been solved and they can come after my community now.

No surprise. Another state democrats should never waste any time on.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

I didn't listen to the State of the State last night, but from the coverage I heard this morning, Michigan Republican legislators do not care to discuss LGBTQ protection. 'There are other more important issues'

The other bits I heard is that Governor Whitmer has lots of grand ideas and concepts (the ones she campaigned on) but it's still unclear how any of those goals will be met (roads, education).
                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                7 B1G
                7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                  I didn't listen to the State of the State last night, but from the coverage I heard this morning, Michigan Republican legislators do not care to discuss LGBTQ protection. 'There are other more important issues'

The other bits I heard is that Governor Whitmer has lots of grand ideas and concepts (the ones she campaigned on) but it's still unclear how any of those goals will be met (roads, education).
                  I don’t recall the name of the GOP state rep, but he said they voted down or didn’t take up a cyber bullying bill based on sexual orientation because “while it’s important that everyone feel safe, it’s also important we don’t infringe upon others religious liberty.”

If redistricting doesn’t fix the makeup of the state legislature, then I don’t see how this state can make any progress.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Deep Trump Country sheriff admits department and county are broke, suspends law enforcement activity, tells county residents to: "LOCK YOUR DOORS, LOAD YOUR GUNS AND GET YOU A BARKING, BITING DOG."

It continually amazes me how people continue to self harm themselves and their communities by voting against their best interests.
                    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

You guys will stop complaining when you see the mess Alaska will quickly turn into with our idiot Republicans.

Edit: Alaska is going to show Kansas how this s- is really done.
                      Last edited by Jimjamesak; 02-13-2019, 11:04 AM.
                      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        Deep Trump Country sheriff admits department and county are broke, suspends law enforcement activity, tells county residents to: "LOCK YOUR DOORS, LOAD YOUR GUNS AND GET YOU A BARKING, BITING DOG."

It continually amazes me how people continue to self harm themselves and their communities by voting against their best interests.
                        Holy ****ing ****.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          You guys will stop complaining when you see the mess Alaska will quickly turn into with our idiot Republicans.

Did you get a House Speaker yet?
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Holy ****ing ****.
                            I keep telling my Republican friends. " You get what you pay for"
                            MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                              Did you get a House Speaker yet?
                              Nope.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post

As expected: Alaska to Kansas: hold my beer.
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Working...
                                X