Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball 2018-19: Duke or UNC Losing Is Fine With Me.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: College Basketball 2018-19: Duke or UNC Losing Is Fine With Me.

Nebraska is now 0-2 on the season, with a 20 point loss to UC Riverside, who was 250+ in KenPom, and now a double OT loss to Southern Utah, who is also 200+.
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

That’s.......bad
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        That’s.......bad
        But it comes with a free frogurt!
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          That’s.......bad
          Nebraska is the only power 5 team to have never won an NCAA tournament game. That's bad.

And you better believe Creighton fans love to mention it to Nebraska fans every chance we can. We're also actively rooting for Nebraska-Omaha to win one first.

Comment

An entrant in the ongoing "could (college team) beat (pro team)" debate, #1 Oregon women took down Team USA in an exhibition 93-86.

It's the second ever win for an NCAA team over the national team (something like 66-2) and looks to be the first loss for the USA since a pre-Olympic warm-up tournament in 2008.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
              An entrant in the ongoing "could (college team) beat (pro team)" debate, #1 Oregon women took down Team USA in an exhibition 93-86.

It's the second ever win for an NCAA team over the national team (something like 66-2) and looks to be the first loss for the USA since a pre-Olympic warm-up tournament in 2008.
              Is team USA a defacto WNBA All-star team?
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                Nebraska is the only power 5 team to have never won an NCAA tournament game. That's bad.

And you better believe Creighton fans love to mention it to Nebraska fans every chance we can. We're also actively rooting for Nebraska-Omaha to win one first.
                I'm rooting with you. When Fred Hoiberg was hired by Nebraska, a friend of mine (who follows very little college basketball) insisted that Nebraska will make the Sweet 16 no later than March 2022. We have a bet on it.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                  Is team USA a defacto WNBA All-star team?
                  Essentially. Though a few of the very best aren’t playing this tour.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Evansville 67
                    Kentucky 64

I've never heard of Evansville before now.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                      Evansville 67
                      Kentucky 64

Go Purple Aces!
                      Good win for the Valley.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Lol omg. They won?
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I think Drew's going to delete the Politics tab again.

ETA: Not one story about this in the TotalFark queue. Hmmm.
                          Last edited by Twitch Boy; 11-12-2019, 08:33 PM.
                          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                            Evansville 67
                            Kentucky 64

They had the OG short sleeve jerseys.

1966, 1986, 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                              I think Drew's going to delete the Politics tab again.

ETA: Not one story about this in the TotalFark queue. Hmmm.
                              Drew?
                              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Drew?
                                Drew Curtis, founder of Fark, confirmed Kentuckian ("Duke sucks" is an in-joke on the site.)

Once got rip-roaring drunk and deleted the Politics section of the site for a day and implored people to go outside.
                                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Working...
                                X