Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 15: I Knew It, I'm Surrounded By A-Holes!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-an...stole-millions

Holy ****. This is an incredible read. I don’t remember any of this, which is explained pretty well, later in the article.

I had no idea.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-an...stole-millions

Holy ****. This is an incredible read. I don’t remember any of this, which is explained pretty well, later in the article.

I had no idea.
          That was a MASSIVE story when it hit. How it happened was nothing short of a genius scam that blew the minds of everyone.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            Eat me. Arguing with an idiot just makes you sound like an idiot.
            Arguing with the person who is arguing with an idiot is much smarter.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
              Arguing with the person who is arguing with an idiot is much smarter.
              I would have left it alone but they had to come at me for daring to suggest not everyone wants to read Flaggy's drivel.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I would have left it alone but they had to come at me for daring to suggest not everyone wants to read Flaggy's drivel.

None of it matters. Apes at the zoo playing with road cones.

Comment

I have failed at this in the past, trying to improve at it, but let it go. Don't even bother with it. Not worth the time nor the energy.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      .....scroll
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        I have failed at this in the past, trying to improve at it, but let it go. Don't even bother with it. Not worth the time nor the energy.
                        Im stuck in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do so it actually WAS worth the time and energy
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Im stuck in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do so it actually WAS worth the time and energy
                          Understood.

Comment

It's quite sad when you attempt to create some meaningful dialogue, and it decays into an argument involving with whom someone is or isn't allowed to talk. Keep fighting with yourselves. The re-enactment of the French Revolution, minus the guillotine (hopefully you don't go there), is quite telling.

Comment

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Several precincts in S.E. Michigan ran out of ballots in today's primary, potentially disenfranchising a sizable number of voters who couldn't wait in line for more ballots to be delivered.

Awfully convenient lack of planning by the Republican Secretary of State, not anticipating high turnout for a primary.

Comment

Working...
                                X