Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lebanon Valley returning to NCAA varsity in 2016-17!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lebanon Valley returning to NCAA varsity in 2016-17!

Originally posted by Transplanted Tiger Fan View Post
    Would the SUNY's on the Women's side have enough to establish a SUNYAC?
    They need two more SUNYAC schools for the SUNYAC to take over women's hockey for their members.

Currently five SUNYAC schools play women's hockey. They need seven. Otherwise, they won't do it without that automatic bid as the schools will be better off staying in the ECAC West.
    Russell Jaslow
    [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
    U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
      They need two more SUNYAC schools for the SUNYAC to take over women's hockey for their members.

Currently five SUNYAC schools play women's hockey. They need seven. Otherwise, they won't do it without that automatic bid as the schools will be better off staying in the ECAC West.
      Correct.
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

The bigger question is if and when they decide to form will the ECAC West give the Championship hosting rights to Elmira even when Plattsburgh has the better record just to watch the Captain leave it at center ice?
        Remy Babineaux
        remyb616@gmail.com
        D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
          The bigger question is if and when they decide to form will the ECAC West give the Championship hosting rights to Elmira even when Plattsburgh has the better record just to watch the Captain leave it at center ice?
          Cue Barbara Striesand: "Memories..."
          Steve
          Penn State Class of '95
          Plattsburgh State Class of '99

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Hey, wouldn't it be cool if Binghamton brought their team back too? I know they're Div I now, but this is nostalgia we're talking here!
            Steve
            Penn State Class of '95

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?

Comment

Originally posted by spwood View Post
              Hey, wouldn't it be cool if Binghamton brought their team back too? I know they're Div I now, but this is nostalgia we're talking here!
              Well, heck, in that case why don't we bring back the University of Buffalo team...?
              Russell Jaslow
              [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
              U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                The NCAA doesn't get enough money from "that stupid basketball thing"
                Prof - A true hockey fan.
                The "Miracle" was winning the Gold Medal Game against the Finns. I'm biased, I was there.

Comment

Well, heck, in that case why don't we bring back the University of Buffalo team...?
                  That's the spirit!!!! Any other folded franchises we're leaving out? We haven't had a good no class discussion this year that I can recall!
                  Steve
                  Penn State Class of '95

Comment

That's the spirit!!!! Any other folded franchises we're leaving out? We haven't had a good no class discussion this year that I can recall!
                    Has Morrisville folded yet?

Comment

Scranton!
                      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                      GO LAKERS!!!
                      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                      Oswego State '09

Comment

Wis-LaCrosse out west. Would get the WIAC to enough for autobid
                        St. Norbert College Green Knights
                        NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
                        NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
                        NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
                        ---
                        SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by GB Puck Fan View Post
                          Wis-LaCrosse out west. Would get the WIAC to enough for autobid
                          Unless I'm missing something, you'd still be one short. 7 is needed for the autobid.
                          FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

North Adams State.....but the school has changed names so even that would be different !

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Originally posted by Birdwatcher View Post
                              North Adams State.....but the school has changed names so even that would be different !
                              They became MCLA before folding their program.
                              Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                              SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
                              ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
                              NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
                              NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
                              NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
                              NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

Originally posted by peddler View Post
                                Prof - A true hockey fan.
                                Always

I don't watch no bouncy ball

You know me
                                Last edited by NUProf; 02-26-2015, 01:24 AM.
                                2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                                2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                                2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                                2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Working...
                                X