D1 Recruits Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zambonidriver View Post
    Best three goalies in the nation are not on list. Bothun Forest lake Boys, Frank WBL, Vetter Lakeville North Boys, Put them in whatever order you want. Yes Bothun is my daughter these 3 are heads and shoulder better than any other goalies in the country.
    You may have wanted to stay anonymous for your daughter's sake, to avoid criticism here and just in case coach Kampersal stops by here for entertainment. Coaches (well, really almost everyone) already think goalie parents are affected - no need to remove all doubt.

Comment

Re: D1 Recruits Thread

Originally posted by arenalife View Post
      You may have wanted to stay anonymous for your daughter's sake, to avoid criticism here and just in case coach Kampersal stops by here for entertainment. Coaches (well, really almost everyone) already think goalie parents are affected - no need to remove all doubt.
      We are affected parents not really worried about that stuff. I am not the one playing the game my daughter is. She is a great kid and her performance speaks for itself. If me bragging a little or a lot about my daughter is a bad thing so be it. She is a great kid and an extremely hard worker and a great talent. Let the haters hate.

Comment

We are affected parents not really worried about that stuff. I am not the one playing the game my daughter is. She is a great kid and her performance speaks for itself. If me bragging a little or a lot about my daughter is a bad thing so be it. She is a great kid and an extremely hard worker and a great talent. Let the haters hate.
        God Bless You

Comment

Is this real? Mr Kampersal will have his hands full with this package. Best of luck to all involved!

Comment

Originally posted by Tool Shed View Post
            Is this real?
            Did you take the red pill or the blue pill?
            At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by Tool Shed View Post
              Is this real? Mr Kampersal will have his hands full with this package. Best of luck to all involved!
              Let the haters hate

Comment

Ava Lindsay, currently just an 8th grader at Breck School, will be joining her older sister Sadie to play for the Gophers in 2023-24.

https://***********/avajlindsay
                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Finally I get to see what someone who posts on here actually looks like in real life I looked up D-bag and the word TOOL and a picture of Zambonidriver came up. But really, your kid's a goalie and will have her hands full already at the next level. Now the pressure is on before she even gets there. By the way you said "great kid" twice in your post. Oh and don't be mad at everyone, it is the start of golf season and you just put the ball on the tee for everyone to whack at

Comment

Originally posted by Fiveholio View Post
                    Finally I get to see what someone who posts on here actually looks like in real life I looked up D-bag and the word TOOL and a picture of Zambonidriver came up.
                    So funny! You need to change your handle to Burnholio or Torchholio or Flameholio, much more appropriate.
                    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

You can say what you want about someone losing their anonymous status on this board and whether that is good or bad. But putting that aside and focusing on the player, I will be surprised if Josie Bothun doesn't succeed at the college level. I can say as an outside observer, that Penn State is getting a very good goalie recruit.

Here is an article that gives some background on her. ( And no, Zambonidriver did not pay me to post this. )

https://www.twincities.com/2018/12/19/josie-bothun/
                      At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
                        You can say what you want about someone losing their anonymous status on this board and whether that is good or bad. But putting that aside and focusing on the player, I will be surprised if Josie Bothun doesn't succeed at the college level. I can say as an outside observer, that Penn State is getting a very good goalie recruit.

Here is an article that gives some background on her. ( And no, Zambonidriver did not pay me to post this. )

https://www.twincities.com/2018/12/19/josie-bothun/
                        Mr driver's post was so out of the box I kind of got a kick out of it

Comment

We are affected parents not really worried about that stuff........... Let the haters hate.
                          Neither was Lori Laughlin or her husband granted for totally different circumstances. I can just hear Zambonidriver's daughter now "You have ruined my life" .
                          Fan of CLARKSON: 2014, 2017 & 2018 NC$$ WOMEN'S DIV 1 HOCKEY NATIONAL CHAMPIONS *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********
                          And of 3 Patty Kaz recepients: Jamie Lee Rattray, Loren Gabel and Elizabeth Giguere
                          WHOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO
                          If Union Can Do It So Can CCT (One of These Years) *******https://fanforum.uscho.com/core/images/smilies/smile.gi*********

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
                            Ava Lindsay, currently just an 8th grader at Breck School, will be joining her older sister Sadie to play for the Gophers in 2023-24.

https://***********/avajlindsay
                            Ok I have heard that there is new rules out there that says colleges can not talk to recruits until Junior year. Do those rules start next year or is there really no rules? Don’t get me wrong, kids can choose where they want to go but how did Ava have an option?
                            Pass the puck

Comment

Originally posted by Ahockeydad View Post
                              Ok I have heard that there is new rules out there that says colleges can not talk to recruits until Junior year. Do those rules start next year or is there really no rules? Don’t get me wrong, kids can choose where they want to go but how did Ava have an option?
                              I have heard some different things, but I believe the new rules are to be voted on shortly. It is my understanding that until they are voted on and made effective there are no age-related restrictions. Until that happens I suppose we could see a flurry of activity as coaches try to lock up some of the very young who are thought to be no-miss college superstars!
                              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Fiveholio View Post
                                Finally I get to see what someone who posts on here actually looks like in real life I looked up D-bag and the word TOOL and a picture of Zambonidriver came up. But really, your kid's a goalie and will have her hands full already at the next level. Now the pressure is on before she even gets there. By the way you said "great kid" twice in your post. Oh and don't be mad at everyone, it is the start of golf season and you just put the ball on the tee for everyone to whack at
                                Haters got to hate

Comment

Working...
                                X