Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UNH Wildcats 2019 Offseason - How Much Progress Did We Really Make This Past Season?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2019 Offseason - How Much Progress Did We Really Make This Past Seas

Originally posted by e.cat View Post
    Haha. No kidding. I'm pushing 69 this year. Better than pushing daisys tho
    Better to look down at the daisy's than looking up at them... That is one amazing bit of footage...what a blast it must've been to have seen that. Anyway! I'll be at the Regional for just Friday, and, will of course look longingly at the UNH logo on the ice and on the boards. Next time, 'Cats!!!
    Last edited by HockeyRef; 03-27-2019, 02:20 PM.
    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
      Better to look down at the daisy's than looking up at them... That is one amazing bit of footage...what a blast it must've been to have seen that. The next day...tho. Anyway! I'll be at the Regional for just Friday, and, will of course look longingly at the UNH logo on the ice and on the boards. Next time, 'Cats!!!
      Yup.
      Next year for the Cats. I really think they'll have a shot with Wyse and Gildon rerurning.

Have fun.
      UNH Hockey: You can check out any time you like but you can never leave!

Comment

• Re: UNH Wildcats 2019 Offseason - How Much Progress Did We Really Make This Past Seas

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
        what a blast it must've been to have seen that.
        It was...I was there. And the next night was even...oh wait, this is the UNH thread...

Comment

Probably the last really great moment in UNH Hockey history, at least on a national stage.

Hope that changes before too much longer ...
          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
            Probably the last really great moment in UNH Hockey history, at least on a national stage.

Hope that changes before too much longer ...
            Me too!!

Comment

JvR's 3 SOG in Flyers 5-4 SO win against Leafs tonight may help B's get home ice in first round. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                It was...I was there. And the next night was even...oh wait, this is the UNH thread...
                ….and don't you forget it. In other news Captain Marcus Vela made his pro debut with the San Jose Barracuda joining Rich Boyd hitting the pro ranks...good luck Marcus!
                Last edited by HockeyRef; 03-28-2019, 05:46 AM.
                Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

….and don't you forget it. In other news Captain Marcus Vela made his pro debut with the San Jose Barracuda joining Rich Boyd hitting the pro ranks...good luck Marcus!
                  Speaking of Marcus, he led the Cats in what category for forwards this past season?

And, in what two categories did Anthony Wyse and Benton Maass lead the team?

And, how many Cats scored double-digit goals this past season?

And, finally how many Cats scored double-digit assists this past season?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                    I'm more at ease with the Game One loss, even though that stung. Game Two though … if it was the first time we've seen this, hey, UNH was unlucky, no big deal, the better team won, etc. But it's happened a bunch of times before, including against UML a couple of years ago (the game where Tirone stayed in despite being like 7-0 down in the second period?), and including as far back as a similar blowout in an NCAA game against Denver in the mid-90's.
                    Not always though: https://unhwildcats.com/news/2019/3/...ies-begin.aspx
                    I will not be out cheered in my own building.

Comment

YEAH! My best memory in the last 19 years. It was one of those, been here done this (with no success)before. And ND to boot! Great feeling.

Comment

• Originally posted by After the Whistle View Post
                        YEAH! My best memory in the last 19 years. It was one of those, been here done this (with no success)before. And ND to boot! Great feeling.

Awesome college game. And to think BU went on to win an NC after beating us the next night. Another missed opportunity!

Comment

Awesome college game. And to think BU went on to win an NC after beating us the next night. Another missed opportunity!
                          Unfortunately we've seen a few. Okay, a lot! But it hasn't and won't stop me from going and caring. And just think only 200+/- days until the next year begins.

Comment

• Originally posted by After the Whistle View Post
                            Unfortunately we've seen a few. Okay, a lot! But it hasn't and won't stop me from going and caring. And just think only 200+/- days until the next year begins.
                            Same AtW

Comment

Originally posted by After the Whistle View Post
                              UGH is it that many days till the next puck drop?? Hope to see a few UNH fans tomorrow!!!
                              Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

UGH is it that many days till the next puck drop?? Hope to see a few UNH fans tomorrow!!!
                                If only there was a relaxing summer past time to follow that would take us right up next season. I could go for something like that, starting today!!
                                Live Free or Die!!
                                Miami University '03

Comment

Working...
                                X