Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POTUS 45:51 - Who is Your Daddy and What Does He do?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:51 - Who is Your Daddy and What Does He do?

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    What will deflation really do? Stop and think about it beyond the surface. Nothing good comes from it. As bad as it is for business, it's even worse for consumers because businesses stop provided the goods and services at a loss, create large quantities of former-employees, and increase participation at the food shelves that have no food. Deflation is a product of depressions, and has on occasion caused depressions. You really need to stop listening to the Chili-Forgettery Guy for your "news".
    Not sure why you bother responding to Flag with facts. He deserves only reverse trolling or to be ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Not sure why you bother responding to Flag with facts. He deserves only reverse trolling or to be ignored.
      Thanks a lot, kid. Someone is now doing that. Whee. More trash to ignore.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
        Thanks a lot, kid. Someone is now doing that. Whee. More trash to ignore.
        I reverse troll him sometimes, and you haven't ignored me yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          Just pulled this from the Star Tribune article on the Trump visit to Minnesota.
          Let me guess...you believe him
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            I reverse troll him sometimes, and you haven't ignored me yet.
            I actually don't use the ignore feature at all, since people quote others all the time. I just scroll past it. And now there's another poster to scroll past.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Go...508523601.html

Gold Star Family to Pay Hundreds More in Taxes Under New Tax Code

Usually, Welch says they owed about $200 each. But under this year's new tax code, the family was surprised to see the total due at nearly $1,100 for each of her boys.

"This is just crazy that this is happening. That children, I mean mine are 9 and 11, but children even younger than that are being taxed this exorbitant amount money. And I mean these are families that are not making billions in money each year. They're making what they need to survive," said Welch.

Her CPA explained it was due to changes with the Kiddie Tax. Until now the taxable portion of her boys' benefits was taxed at the same rate she was, which as a single stay at home mom fell in the lowest threshold.

But under the new tax code, their benefits are treated the same as a trust fund or estate tax. For her boys, that means a rate of 35 percent.

"To me it almost feels like a punishment. Like we honor the sacrifice your dad made, but now you owe us all this money. It just really seems confusing to me," said Welch.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Raising taxes on the middle class to own the libs.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Raising taxes on the middle class to own the libs.
                  Mookie has an extension

Holding breath to see what happens
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Mookie has an extension

Holding breath to see what happens
                    Does Mookie know an extension doesn’t extend the deadline to pay?
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Heard this morning that at least 60 very rich companies paid zero taxes. We have such a great system.

Even found an article.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/tax...x-plan-n993046

A farmer drives a John Deere Harvester while harvesting soybeans in Owings, Maryland, on Oct. 19, 2018. John Deere owed no U.S. taxes in 2018 and reported that it was owed $268 million from the government, after taking into consideration various deductions and credits, according to its annual filing.Mark Wilson / Getty Images file
                      Hey Trump. Go **** yourself.
                      Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 04-16-2019, 08:06 AM.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Let me guess...you believe him
                        No, but I do not find it surprising that Minnesota, which was a sure liberal blue state, is now fertile ground for the GOP.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          No, but I do not find it surprising that Minnesota, which was a sure liberal blue state, is now fertile ground for the GOP.
                          You sound like a Trumper. Trump says it so it must be true.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            You sound like a Trumper. Trump says it so it must be true.
                            It's not just Trump. It's the entire state party. Which used to be sane and now is all Trump all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              It's not just Trump. It's the entire state party. Which used to be sane and now is all Trump all the time.
                              But is Minnesota fertile ground for the GOP? Just cause Trump says it is?

You don't believe a word the man says, but he says this and now you're going all Scooby over it.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                But is Minnesota fertile ground for the GOP? Just cause Trump says it is?

You don't believe a word the man says, but he says this and now you're going all Scooby over it.
                                Minnesota and Iowa and Wisconsin have a lot in common. Wisconsin and Iowa already went full derp. Minnesota keeps crawling closer and closer to the edge.

Comment

Working...
                                X