Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS 45:26 - One million tweets DC!

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/12/w...imes&smtyp=cur

Every time he opens his mouth he lies.

President Donald J. Trump blamed Barack Obama for the sale of the old U.S. Embassy in London. The move was actually initiated during George W. Bush's administration.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      https://www.nytimes.com/2018/01/12/u...imes&smtyp=cur

Well, Trump is going with the strict denial. I guess if you lie all the time lying about what you said is probably going to work. Never mind.
      Senator Sick Durbin (D-IL) was in the meeting and is rejecting Trump's denial; stating that 'he said those exact hateful words. Repeatedly.'
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        I can only imagine how Trump will mock him. Call him washed up and senile maybe...talk about he is dirty and mobbed up or something.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
          Don Lemon triggers the broflakes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LagxU1Oq0Vw
          I am sorry but **** that is amazing.

Of course now some triggered privileged Young Republican will probably kill him...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
            And I'm sure that people are just lining up to visit Haiti and Africa.

Look, I understand that you're all upset. You don't say stuff like that in polite company. But folks, they are ****holes.

I bet a certain member of this board thinks the same of Boston and the South.
            All of Africa is a bleephole? Never been to any part of i have you?

How very Christian on you.
            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

For Kep:
              “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                All of Africa is a bleephole? Never been to any part of i have you?

How very Christian on you.
                "When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The foreigner residing among you must be treated as native born. Love them as yourself, unless they are from S-hole countries." -Leviticus 19:33-34

Comment

Well, that escalated quickly...

Some places may be ****holes, some may not. I'm pretty sure the context is with the migrants that are flooding Western Europe and the Americas. I'd venture a wild guess they're not coming from the nicer parts of Johannesburg.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                    Well, that escalated quickly...

Some places may be ****holes, some may not. I'm pretty sure the context is with the migrants that are flooding Western Europe and the Americas. I'd venture a wild guess they're not coming from the nicer parts of Johannesburg.
                    So you must be Native American...

You took American History right Snowflake?
                    -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He may have. He likes the part where history ended in the '50's. That's what Trump thinks after all.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The "natives" were nomadic before settling, so they also migrated. Makes me wonder if you took American History, soy boy...

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          He may have. He likes the part where history ended in the '50's. That's what Trump thinks after all.
                          Unlike the gender studies professors that start their history at 1878? Perhaps, given Trump's age, he considers the 50's and beyond based on his first hand experiences, rather than having to turn to some written accord. I do the same thing with the 90's and 21st century.

Comment

I bet a certain member of this board thinks the same of Boston and the South.
                            Shorten to South Boston and get the same result
                            A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Unlike the gender studies professors that start their history at 1878? Perhaps, given Trump's age, he considers the 50's and beyond based on his first hand experiences, rather than having to turn to some written accord. I do the same thing with the 90's and 21st century.
                              No. He stops in the 50's. That's what "Make America Great Again" means. It's also why racist things come out of his mouth every single day.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                No. He stops in the 50's. That's what "Make America Great Again" means. It's also why racist things come out of his mouth every single day.
                                What has he said in the past month that's racist? Or are you still defining "racist" as something you disagree with? Just like how Ben Carson is supposedly a "white supremacist"?

Comment

Working...
                                X