Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: College Hockey Showcase - MIN, Wis, Mich, MSU

Nice ring to it. I like it!

Speaking of the Sioux. They just left town and they are the real deal. Size and speed and for once they played smart in their own end. Killer PK. Those guys are good.

Comment

Originally posted by wjefwhite View Post
      Nice ring to it. I like it!

Speaking of the Sioux. They just left town and they are the real deal. Size and speed and for once they played smart in their own end. Killer PK. Those guys are good.

Well... He's got VW and 14 beat. Time will tell...

EDIT: And as long as we're on the football subject, who wants to start the "WE SMELL ROSES *clap*clap*clapclapclap" chant against MSU Saturday Night (knock on wood )
      Originally posted by solovsfett
      To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
      Originally posted by SCSU Euro
      You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
        EDIT: And as long as we're on the football subject...
        ...we'll stay on the football subject coz we know it bothers our one sport (just barely) neighbors to the west. We're just so much better at it than they are.

And to the Gopher fan about to reply...

Yes it does.

Comment

You are bashing the guy and no mention of his accomplisments allowed because its off the ice? How are things in Dinkeytown these days? Keep it up. Our gift to you (AD). Your hockey program is in the toilet along with football. Enjoy your time with Lucia. May many more Holy Cross moments be in your future
          We were critiquing his AD success, not his football achievements. But you are a Badger fan, and want to do nothing but talk football. I am a Gopher hockey fan, I don't give a hell about Gopher football or basketball. So brag all you want, it falls on deaf ears. But seeming you threw out every cliche pseudo-insult in the Wisconsin handbook, I feel obligated to return the favor.

Go drink more paint thinner and screw more dead deer while digging up corpses and wearing their skin.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
            We were critiquing his AD success, not his football achievements. But you are a Badger fan, and want to do nothing but talk football. I am a Gopher hockey fan, I don't give a hell about Gopher football or basketball. So brag all you want, it falls on deaf ears. But seeming you threw out every cliche pseudo-insult in the Wisconsin handbook, I feel obligated to return the favor.

Go drink more paint thinner and screw more dead deer while digging up corpses and wearing their skin.
            He's gotta shoot the TV now also.

We're evolving over here!

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
              He's gotta shoot the TV now also.

We're evolving over here!
              Ooh, good call. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                Bwahahaha, when was the last time it was worth being a fan of Gopher B-Ball or Football? I love how much this cheeses you guys off.
                Originally posted by solovsfett
                To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
                Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Originally posted by FueledByRamen View Post
                  Bwahahaha, when was the last time it was worth being a fan of Gopher B-Ball or Football? I love how much this cheeses you guys off.
                  It cheeses me off all of a sudden? I didn't even go to Minnesota. You really are barking up the wrong tree.

Comment

How are things in Dinkeytown these days? Keep it up. Our gift to you (AD). Your hockey program is in the toilet along with football. Enjoy your time with Lucia. May many more Holy Cross moments be in your future
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.

Comment

This weeks predictions
                      Friday. UW 3 Mich 2. In OT finally break streak
                      Saturday. UW 5 MSU 1

I see sconnie coming out hard and playing well. Both teams won't be able to stop.

P.S. Craig Smith gets our OT winner Friday.
                      WISCONSIN BADGERS
                      NCAA Championships: 1973, 1977, 1981, 1983, 1990, and 2006
                      WCHA Regular Season Champions: 1977, 1990, and 2000
                      WCHA Tournament Champions: 1970, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1982, 1983, 1988, 1990, 1995, 1998, and 2013
                      B1G Tournament Champions: 2014
                      Hobey Baker winner: #5 Blake Geoffrion

Comment

As a lifelong MSU-er, at this time, i strongly encourage further football and basketball talk.

Comment

You are bashing the guy and no mention of his accomplisments allowed because its off the ice? How are things in Dinkeytown these days? Keep it up. Our gift to you (AD). Your hockey program is in the toilet along with football. Enjoy your time with Lucia. May many more Holy Cross moments be in your future
                          Funny guy! Do you know what ice hockey is? What is the red line for? Why do the players wear white plastic on their feet? Why the color white and not black? When is it a good time to use the left wing lock?
                          Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                          dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                          wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

A Doosh with 3 Rose Bowl Titles. Where is yours?
                            More importantly, how many national football titles have the BADgers won? Oh, that is right ZERO!

Get a clue this is a ice hockey message board.
                            Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                            dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                            wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Didn't I read this thread like 3 or 4 weeks ago?
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

For State:

#19/20 Ferris State Bulldogs at Michigan State Spartans - November 23rd, 2010 Highlights - Televised by Comcast:

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NfcuADSVl0Y?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NfcuADSVl0Y?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

FSU Hockey Head Coach Bob Daniels Post Game:

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tbs_ROzrGQQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tbs_ROzrGQQ?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0 xcd311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

More at www.FerrisStateBulldogs.com after every FSU Hockey Game

Comment

Working...
                                X