Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pro Contract Signings

Originally posted by Thiessen'sBetter View Post
    Merrimack's Jesse Todd and Ryan Flanigan sign ATO's with Springfield of the AHL
    Love this signing. Both are honest hard working good players. I expect tboth will stay with Springfiled. I have always thought of Flanigan as one of HE Top players.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
      Saw on Twitter that SCSU's David Eddy has left early.
      looks like it's wirh the Flames.
      Travis Novak has signed with Hamilton.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
        So I'm curious. Do you believe that Zucker will make the Wild a playoff team next year? If so, would you like to buy this bridge I own in California? I'll sell it to you cheap. It's bright red, real purty. Or are you just trying to get a rise out of Denver people? If so, do you feel that you're somehow succeeding? My impression of you is that you're the world's worst troll. But I admit, I could be wrong. You might just be an idiot.

zucker cannot make the wild any worse, and the wild can play him 9 nhl games before they burn a year off the rookie contract. so it's a win-win for the wild to sign him, and get some NHL games in him. It sucks for denver.
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
        Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
          zucker cannot make the wild any worse, and the wild can play him 9 nhl games before they burn a year off the rookie contract. so it's a win-win for the wild to sign him, and get some NHL games in him. It sucks for denver.
          Zucker has not signed a contract. JZ is playing for DU this weekend and if mojo is with us 2 more games in April.
          GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
            Zucker has not signed a contract. JZ is playing for DU this weekend and if mojo is with us 2 more games in April.
            Mojo left Denver the second he heard Tebow was leaving.

Maybe the team can meet back up with him in Green Bay?
            Last edited by ronmexico; 03-20-2012, 10:40 AM.
            Originally posted by vizoroo
            Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
            Originally posted by duper
            I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
            Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
            Originally posted by dggoddard
            Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
              If the Wild had been a bit less injury prone, they may have been a 7th or 8th seed this year. Zucker is but one piece of the talent puzzle for the Wild going forward: they need more top end talent and more depth of talent in the system.

I have no idea on Zucker's desire level to leave DU but I can't see him (or any player) wanting to leave so badly that they'd sign right before the NCAA tournament and bail on their teammates.
              What about Zidlicky giving a crap? That would have helped as well.
              Cornell '92, Michigan '97 - Go Red! Go Blue!
              I flex a real hard juice card.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBoy86 View Post
                Anyone have any idea/guess where Doug Jones from Dartmouth will end up? Any rumors out there? Thanks in advance..
                Gwinnett Gladiators of the ECHL http://www.gwinnettgladiators.com/si...e.asp?art=2314
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Riley Sheahan has foregone his senior year at ND and signed with the Wings.
                  "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

Breaking News:
                    Charlie Coyle left BU early.
                    So did Corey Trivino.
                    Max Nicastro may have as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                      Breaking News:
                      Charlie Coyle left BU early.
                      So did Corey Trivino.
                      Max Nicastro may have as well.
                      As usual BU fans are idiots
                      Husky Hockey heading to the top of the bottom!

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                        Absolutely. I don't doubt that he will finish this season with the Wild. Why the hell not? He might turn out to be like Stastny, and just be suited to the NHL game.

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                        Mojo left Denver the second he heard Tebow was leaving.

Maybe the team can meet back up with him in Green Bay?
                        Who's Tebow? Someone told me he played for the Broncos, but I checked WMU's roster and I can't find anyone named Tebow.
                        Last edited by duper; 03-20-2012, 09:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                          Saw on Twitter that SCSU's David Eddy has left early.
                          Yep. David Eddy is leaving early signing with Calgary.

Comment

Originally posted by steve66 View Post
                            As usual BU fans are idiots
                            So they are still on the team? They must've been playing poorly recently, I haven't noticed them.

Comment

Originally posted by MoFan View Post
                              What about Zidlicky giving a crap? That would have helped as well.
                              He defiantly lost a step or two. IMO, his days in the NHL might be numbered.
                              Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                              dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                              wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                                He defiantly lost a step or two. IMO, his days in the NHL might be numbered.
                                At least he is the NJD problem now.

Comment

Working...
                                X