Pro Contract Signings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pro Contract Signings

Anybody know if Jason Zucker has signed a contract with the Wild in Regents hospital tonight?
    Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by sshablak View Post
      Bobby Farnham and Clemente of Brown signed PTO's with the Providence Bruins !
      Clemente is now with Springfield of the AHA and doing very well.
      YALE HOCKEY
      2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
        Anybody know if Jason Zucker has signed a contract with the Wild in Regents hospital tonight?
        Not funny. Is your gender correction surgery still scheduled for next week?
        Originally posted by vizoroo
        Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
        Originally posted by duper
        I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
        Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
        Originally posted by dggoddard
        Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Austin Smith could sign with the Dallas Stars as soon as today.

Comment

He told the Wild please get me out of here ASAP. I don't want to back to Denver.

Comment

Anyone have any idea/guess where Doug Jones from Dartmouth will end up? Any rumors out there? Thanks in advance..

Comment

UNO has lost a top forward as Jr. Terry Broadhurst signs a free agent deal with Chicago.

http://blackhawks.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=622987

Comment

He told the Wild please get me out of here ASAP. I don't want to back to Denver.
                  So I'm curious. Do you believe that Zucker will make the Wild a playoff team next year? If so, would you like to buy this bridge I own in California? I'll sell it to you cheap. It's bright red, real purty. Or are you just trying to get a rise out of Denver people? If so, do you feel that you're somehow succeeding? My impression of you is that you're the world's worst troll. But I admit, I could be wrong. You might just be an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by duper View Post
                    So I'm curious. Do you believe that Zucker will make the Wild a playoff team next year? If so, would you like to buy this bridge I own in California? I'll sell it to you cheap. It's bright red, real purty. Or are you just trying to get a rise out of Denver people? If so, do you feel that you're somehow succeeding? My impression of you is that you're the world's worst troll. But I admit, I could be wrong. You might just be an idiot.
                    With Zucker and other young players the Wild have in their farm system I fully expect two or three of them to make the roster and get them into the playoffs. If everybody stays healthy they will be close to getting a 7th or 8th seed. In a nut shell after reading your post I believe Zucker is more talented than you do. It is sad you don't think so.

Comment

With Zucker and other young players the Wild have in their farm system I fully expect two or three of them to make the roster and get them into the playoffs. If everybody stays healthy they will be close to getting a 7th or 8th seed. In a nut shell after reading your post I believe Zucker is more talented than you do. It is sad you don't think so.
                      If the Wild had been a bit less injury prone, they may have been a 7th or 8th seed this year. Zucker is but one piece of the talent puzzle for the Wild going forward: they need more top end talent and more depth of talent in the system.

I have no idea on Zucker's desire level to leave DU but I can't see him (or any player) wanting to leave so badly that they'd sign right before the NCAA tournament and bail on their teammates.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                        If the Wild had been a bit less injury prone, they may have been a 7th or 8th seed this year. Zucker is but one piece of the talent puzzle for the Wild going forward: they need more top end talent and more depth of talent in the system.

I have no idea on Zucker's desire level to leave DU but I can't see him (or any player) wanting to leave so badly that they'd sign right before the NCAA tournament and bail on their teammates.
                        I agree he is not going to sign a contract before the NCAA. The Wild would have made the playoffs if everybody would have remained healthy they had something like 48 players who played for the Wild this year, an NHL high. They have Chris Coyles formerly of BU and the Q and others in the system. IMO, the future looks bright for them.

Comment

I think Zucker is talented, but the number of players who come out of college and immediately, individually make the difference between not playoffs and playoffs? Pretty small. Now, I know nothing of the Wild, so if they had injuries keep them out of the playoffs, that changes things. A bit. My thing is, regardless of the player, there isn't much chance that one particular rookie turns a team around. And with history as an indication, the vast majority of college players, especially the ones who are the 2nd best forward on their college team, don't make the NHL squad in their first season.

So, I really hope that by some miracle Zucker decides to play one more year for Denver, because here he could be the difference between a Frozen Four participant and a National Champion. And if I were not a DU fan, but was a Wild fan, sure, I would be looking forward to seeing how he does. But I can think of a lot of players who took college hockey by storm, and went on to become DECENT NHL'ers.
                          Last edited by duper; 03-19-2012, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Merrimack's Jesse Todd and Ryan Flanigan sign ATO's with Springfield of the AHL
                            2016 and 2019 HOCKEY EAST CHAMPIONS
                            2018, 2019 and 2020 BEANPOT CHAMPIONS

MATTHEWS ARENA 1910-Present: THE CATHEDRAL OF COLLEGE HOCKEY

Comment

Surprised to see Broadhurst go, his brother is playing for UNO next year thought he might stay for his senior year. Good luck to him though!
                              Unleash the fury!

Comment

Saw on Twitter that SCSU's David Eddy has left early.
                                St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Working...
                                X