This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    No problem, non-members just have to work at the bar DAMMIT!
    Fine, I'll fetch you an ice cold BREW DAMMIT
    Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
    ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge 144: (Lack of) Winter Wonderland

Dammit I do love getting my boots shined!!
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
        Thanks, and chocolate milk for leswp1, DAMMIT.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Terrier520 View Post
          Whiskey on the rocks here, and a vodka gimlet for DrD, DAMMIT!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            Dammit I do love getting my boots shined!!
            (It's been said before, but...) So that's what the kids are calling it these days, DAMMIT!

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
              A lady in our office about tipped over this morning. She tried coming back into our office suite from the bathroom and barely got the door open before she started to go down. The receptionist got up and helped her to the floor so she didn't actually fall. Ambulance has now transported her to get evaluated. She has been fighting quite a cough for the past week or so. Older lady (even older than me, I think) and a little heavy. Hope she's OK, DAMMIT.
              Oh, I figured you meant she was a little top-heavy, and was going to ask if she gave you a nice VIEW DAMMIT

Afternoon, Lodge. This whole "no mousepad for you!" thing sucks Also, get 'diva another truckload of drinks STAT. DAMMIT.
              Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
              I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
              Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

I am liking this "every Fri afternoon off" thing. Too bad I can't do this all year, DAMMIT!

Looking forward to the 4 hockey games on TV tonight, DAMMIT!
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I hear the nightly Manhattan, calling from just over the horizon. Time to get the shaker and the glass into the freezer!
                  Bugs Bunny - 96
                  Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                    I hear the nightly Manhattan, calling from just over the horizon. Time to get the shaker and the glass into the freezer!
                    I have a 22oz'er of Rogue Chocolate Stout awaiting, then maybe a sip or two of some Appelton Estate rum over ice.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Eating at jap restaurant and drinking Japanese beer served by Chinese girls.... They must think they all look te same to me! (WRONG DAMMIT!!)
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        Eating at jap restaurant and drinking Japanese beer served by Chinese girls.... They must think they all look te same to me! (WRONG DAMMIT!!)
                        Reminds me of when I saw the movie adaptation of Memoirs of a Geisha.

"Something is off here..."
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          I have a 22oz'er of Rogue Chocolate Stout awaiting, then maybe a sip or two of some Appelton Estate rum over ice.
                          Well done, Brentdammit!
                          Bugs Bunny - 96
                          Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Transitioning to graveyard shift schedule somewhat tonight, then starting 5pm-5am tomorrow night working on a boat down here in Htown, DAMMIT! Oh, and I wrecked again in the simulator today, but it wasn't totally my fault this time though, DAMMIT! The current down in the gulf from the tide affected my boat, but not the one that was computerized, DAMMIT!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveStPaul View Post
                              Well done, Brentdammit!
                              I told someone I'd have the Rogue for them, due to them having a bad day, DAMMIT! Then decided to have the rum for the Gophers game, mix things up a bit, DAMMIT!

Comment

The gf and I made dinner for my folks and her mom (she came into town to visit.) They're bringing wine, but I'm gonna have a beer afterwards in honor of Carny. Dammit.
                                Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                                I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                                Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Working...
                                X