Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: MTU at NMU, Friday, Dec. 16: Our Assistant Coach Can Beat Up Your Assistant Coach

soldier of fortune
    350 miles southwest of a dirty copper mine

Lightbulb MTU at NMU, Friday, Dec. 16: Our Assistant Coach Can Beat Up Your Assistant Coach

Tech is coming off a road split with Minnesota, and Northern a road split with Lake State. Both got blown out on Saturday, so both have something to prove before the holidays.
    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Re: MTU at NMU, Friday, Dec. 16: Our Assistant Coach Can Beat Up Your Assistant Coach

be sure to lock your bikes!
    Quote Originally Posted by mtu_huskies
    "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
    Boosh Factor 4

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Hoven
    Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Unobtanium Medallion FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Re: MTU at NMU, Friday, Dec. 16: Our Assistant Coach Can Beat Up Your Assistant Coach

So will we see another post from aparch whining about Tech trying to murder NMU's players?
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    So will we see another post from aparch whining about Tech trying to murder NMU's players?
    Depends if he's asleep from the boredom that this matchup usually causes.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

soldier of fortune
    350 miles southwest of a dirty copper mine

Quote Originally Posted by huskyfan View Post
    be sure to lock your bikes!
    Note to NMU fans: and for just a bit, you thought you'd be able to get away without the bike incident coming up.
    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Still upright

I'd love to see an honest appraisal of nmu's team since the bike theft incident.
    MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Depends if he's asleep from the boredom that this matchup usually causes.

Our team is better now that the guys aren't being questioned up until puck drop. Still have a few mental lapses, but it's improved from the losing skid earlier in the season.

And anything I can do to rile the opposing fanbase.

On any given night...

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
    Note to NMU fans: and for just a bit, you thought you'd be able to get away without the bike incident coming up.
    "Bike-gate" is old news. At least Tech fans will have something else (or better) to do besides posting on the "Fooper Hopefuls vs tArrogance" thread.
    NMU Hockey Since 1976 ...there at the beginning.

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

Quote Originally Posted by aygwm2 View Post
    "Bike-gate" is old news. At least Tech fans will have something else (or better) to do besides posting on the "Fooper Hopefuls vs tArrogance" thread.
    They're dealing with the best team on earth. There's almost nothing better to do than that.

/tArrogance
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Waiting for the Snow to fly...
    South Chicago Burbs... For now anyways...

This thread title is misleading.... Something tells me that Jr. is more than capable of holding his own
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Quote Originally Posted by RaceBoarder View Post
    This thread title is misleading.... Something tells me that Jr. is more than capable of holding his own
    You gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?

Waiting for the Snow to fly...
    South Chicago Burbs... For now anyways...

You gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?

Only if it's a Hell in a Cell match... Anything less than that isn't hardcore enough....
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

They're dealing with the best team on earth. There's almost nothing better to do than that.

/tArrogance
    NMU is playing Ohio State again this weekend? That's what the PWR shows as the best currently.

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    NMU is playing Ohio State again this weekend? That's what the PWR shows as the best currently.
    Eastern Bias.

MN has always been, is, and always will be, the best. Period.

On any given night...

Quote Originally Posted by aparch View Post
    Touché...nice one!

Bill Crawford, LSSU radio announcer, on NMU hockey: "This is their MO right to the tee: get out shot, get out played, keep hangin' in there, just rope-a-dope it in your own zone, get it up the ice, bang it in and win the game."

On any given night...

Eastern Bias.

Au contraire...Michigan is tGREAT LAKES STATE...

Quote Originally Posted by aygwm2 View Post
    Au contraire...Michigan is tGREAT LAKES STATE...
    Whoopee. You have a mitten, and a glove, and some hot pockets, and whatever. Oh, and breed the shortest females on earth. Yay.

And go Tech.

Eastern Bias.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfRzkt6-dSM

/tArrogance
    I don't know know what game you were at on Saturday....but that wasn't the MN Wild that Tech was playing.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Quote Originally Posted by manurespreader View Post
    I'd love to see an honest appraisal of nmu's team since the bike theft incident.
    Then you need to look at the whole season. The "incident" took place prior to the start of the year. Only the court process and media circus took place later.
    "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Thread Information