X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU vs. Bye

Originally posted by UMDSimmerdown View Post
    You guys seem sad. Here, I brought you something:
    *****http://fishingminnesota.com/forum/file/userpics/2011/04/full-5554-7594-winter2011082.jpg******
    Thanks. That made me happy. We have another 23 years to accomplish the same to keep pace with the Bulldogs.

Comment

Are we supposed to care about your team's title?
      Glad to know your life is better because your team won.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
        Thanks. That made me happy. We have another 23 years to accomplish the same to keep pace with the Bulldogs.
        I'm not worried
        tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          Are we supposed to care about your team's title?
          Glad to know your life is better because your team won.
          My sports life is better! My favorite team won the trophy and title I never thought I'd see!
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Bronzebacks View Post
            Oh, snap.
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
              Oh, snap.
              I'm sorry but no snap. No snap. I mean there's about as much snap there as a kid without a thumb can produce.
              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
                I'm sorry but no snap. No snap. I mean there's about as much snap there as a kid without a thumb can produce.
                Yeah, I don't care what you think.

Comment

Do you care what anyone thinks?
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Well I'm playing the home game, so what's that score as? A snap and a half?

And "It took you a long time to win a NC"? Yeah, that'll get 'em! I'm sure ttUMD fan base is drowning in ttears.

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                      Do you care what anyone thinks?
                      Depends. Is anyone worthy of spending time caring what they think?

Well I'm playing the home game, so what's that score as? A snap and a half?

And "It took you a long time to win a NC"? Yeah, that'll get 'em! I'm sure ttUMD fan base is drowning in ttears.
                      Lighten up, Francis.

Comment

Depends. Is anyone worthy of spending time caring what they think?

Lighten up, Francis.
                        Ummm... That's supposed to be said to someone who's gettong worked up. Can I get a ruling on this one?

Comment

Ummm... That's supposed to be said to someone who's gettong worked up. Can I get a ruling on this one?
                          You seem very worked up over a two word phrase.

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                            Typical coming from a member of the lynchmob. Why don't you and the rest of those goobers light some torches and go over to Motzko's house?
                            Does the imaginary person on the otherside of your strawman argument have a name?
                            Originally posted by SJHovey
                            Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                            Originally posted by Brenthoven
                            We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Two USHL LWs from Illinois committed... Ryan Papa (Waterloo) and Jimmy Murray (Omaha). We could talk about that.

Or we could keep on with the goddam oh snap police.

Comment

Two USHL LWs from Illinois committed... Ryan Papa (Waterloo) and Jimmy Murray (Omaha). We could talk about that.

Or we could keep on with the goddam oh snap police.
                                They have no size so no one cares.
                                Murray is a center now though and was recruited to be one here.
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X