For those of you who have been voting previously, here is the thread to post your "ballot" of top-10 teams. If you have never posted before, but would like to, here is where you post your top-10. If you would like your ballot to be counted, make sure to have your top-10 posted in this thread by Monday (Dec 5) by 1pm Eastern.
Here is my top 10...
1. Minnesota Duluth - While the other teams at the top faltered, Duluth swept an improved Michigan Tech team at Houghton
2. Ohio State - The Buckeyes just keep winning. Very impressive, especially when you factor in how good the CCHA has been
3. Colorado College - The Tigers won arguably the most exciting, well-played game of the weekend against rival DU.
4. Minnesota - The Gophers struggled at times against Mankato, but pulled out the important four points.
5. Boston College - The Eagles managed a split with BU on the weekend, which could be the last time the two sides play this season
6. Merrimack - Several people, including myself, were curious how Merrimack would respond to their first loss of the season...answer? Not good.
7. Notre Dame - The Irish were embarrassed at home against Northeastern on Friday, and then dropped the rematch Saturday.
8. Michigan State - The Spartans are 8-1-1 in their last 10, including a weekend sweep against Bowling Green
9. Boston University - Their 6-1 loss to BC snapped a 5 game winning streak, which included 2 victories over Boston College
10. Cornell - The Big Red scored only one goal this weekend, but thanks to two shutouts Cornell went 1-0-1 on the weekend
As always, comments are appreciated and please post your top-10s.