Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long are fans going to put up with.Whitehead?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long are fans going to put up with.Whitehead?

Year after year I have wondered this. You would think the school would have figured it out from the attendance numbers. I don't even care anymore, I have moved to the NHL after being a die hard fan since THE beginning, yes the Semler years. We need help, I won't till he's gone,

Re: How long are fans going to put up with.Whitehead?

Many of us have begged for change for years now.......we've all grown old with TIMMAY at the helm.

Comment

*****http://www.miamidade.gov/mdfr/images/photo_gallery/live%20fire%20still1.JPG******

*****http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/shared/characters/kids/timmy.jpg******
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Heard this song before?
        Spaulding get your foot off the boat!

Comment

People would have seen the light much sooner if TIMMAY hadn't taken over such a well oiled machine (courtesy of Shawn Walsh) and made all those FF's with Walsh's players, recruits and assistants, namely Grant Standbrook. Anyone with half a brain could see that over the past 5 or 6 years, the talent was going downhill pretty fast, to the point now where you have one decent line, three 4th lines, no defense and lousy goaltending. As someone pointed out on the Maine thread, just think what happens next year when two thirds of the top line graduates

Comment

Lot of old time fans are treading lightly, they don't like Timmay but don't want to seem like they are turning on the players. I say the players will be better off without him but they continue to support him because of their loyalty to the kids.

What are fans supposed to do, Blake James got him a sweet 3 year deal, I doubt I would have given him a 2 week deal but he still has 2 years after this one to go.
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
            X