Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10/14-10/15 Wisconsin at Michigan Tech: Foulest Smell? Skunk in Popcorn Box or Ferret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10/14-10/15 Wisconsin at Michigan Tech: Foulest Smell? Skunk in Popcorn Box or Fe

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
    Sounds like Tech will be without last years leading goal scorer this weekend due to injury in Gordic. Would have been nice to play them at full strength.
    This is not a repeat from 2010, 2009, or 2008.
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Re: 10/14-10/15 Wisconsin at Michigan Tech: Foulest Smell? Skunk in Popcorn Box or Fe

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
      This is not a repeat from 2010, 2009, or 2008.
      I guess I'm not sure why my post was quoted in with your response.

Comment

We've spent most of the last few years missing around 4-5 forwards at any given time with injuries. This time, however, it's a case of Gordic still recovering from last year's injury that required shoulder surgery. He hasn't been back with the team yet this year.
        We're all holding our breath to see if the new coaching regime/conditioning program breaks the curse.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

(kills chicken)
          Originally posted by mtu_huskies
          "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
          Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
          Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

I think it's all gonna depend on the Huskies staying out of the penalty box. This year's Huskies are no less talented than the NMU team that just split with UW. I'd give the Huskies a slight edge in offensive firepower, even without Gordic. Olson, Baker, Johnstone, Pietila, Siego.....all hot right now and some strong Freshman skaters. However, the Badger defense looked very good last week....probably has an edge over MTU. Goalies seem about equal right now. Robinson has experience and is playing well, but both freshman UW goalies looked really talented. Huskies will need to step it up to beat the Badgers.....they looked a lot faster than AIC. After last weekend with Northern, I don't think the Badgers are going to under-estimate MTU. They're going to bring their A-game...the lines Eaves announced look tough. I predict a split series, but this early in the season, it's anyone's guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
              Tech Huskies: Please continue your winning ways--Try going the whole season undefeated.
              Even against SCSU?

Why is Milos hurt already?? Another surgery? I will have to break this news to Dirty who drafted him on his fantasy team.

I, for one, will be cheering for the team in red and white this weekend! ... The Red Wings @ Wild, that is. Other than that, go Tech and all that jazz.
              Former President of Mitch's Misfits, 2005-2008

"The fans are what makes college hockey so great." - Casey Borer

Comment

Originally posted by MeanEgirl View Post
                Even against SCSU?

Why is Milos hurt already?? Another surgery? I will have to break this news to Dirty who drafted him on his fantasy team.

I, for one, will be cheering for the team in red and white this weekend! ... The Red Wings @ Wild, that is. Other than that, go Tech and all that jazz.
                If you came around more often, you would have saw that Milos is still recovering from his shoulder surgery from after last season. He's been on the ice, but isn't cleared yet for game play. I'd expect him back in the next week or two.
                Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Originally posted by Flashy Man View Post
                  If you came around more often, you would have saw that Milos is still recovering from his shoulder surgery from after last season. He's been on the ice, but isn't cleared yet for game play. I'd expect him back in the next week or two.
                  Even I knew that!

I too will be at the Wild game, in my excellent season ticket seats in the lower bowl corner, possibly on a hot date.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                    At least we shouldn't have to read 5 pages of whining about how mean our fans are and how MTU fans can't bring in signs, fireworks, cowbells, particle accelerators and blow horns.
                    What about Leghorns?

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                    (kills chicken)
                    ...never mind.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                    Even I knew that!
                    Even I knew that, and I NEVER show up on USCHO. Tommy Brown's out too, but that's just his appendix.
                    Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
                    I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
                    Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Wait.. you think I should be around more often?? That's so kind of you!

I thought this year would be different... but it's the same old injury-prone story. I thought Mel would be different...
                      Former President of Mitch's Misfits, 2005-2008

"The fans are what makes college hockey so great." - Casey Borer

Comment

Originally posted by MeanEgirl View Post
                        Wait.. you think I should be around more often?? That's so kind of you!

I thought this year would be different... but it's the same old injury-prone story. I thought Mel would be different...
                        On second thought take your negativity back to tPB. :-p So, one of the two injuries is a holdover from last season. The other has nothing to do with hockey.
                        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

On second thought take your negativity back to tPB. :-p So, one of the two injuries is a holdover from last season. The other has nothing to do with hockey.
                          Obviously Mel is supposed to have an Appendix Fairy on staff to sprinkle magic appendix dust on players that show signs of getting an inflamed appendix.
                          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                            Obviously Mel is supposed to have an Appendix Fairy on staff to sprinkle magic appendix dust on players that show signs of getting an inflamed appendix.
                            And a time machine to keep Gordic from needing surgery before he even arrived as coach.

Comment

wait. Mel's NOT a miracle worker? ah geez. we got taken.
                              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by oldish husky View Post
                                And a time machine to keep Gordic from needing surgery before he even arrived as coach.
                                Screw it. Break out the steroids.
                                Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Working...
                                X