X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 - 12 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    i can't understand why Des Moines has been splitting the goalie duties in each game. I would have expected each goalie to play an entire game at least once.
    Not that surprising RB. In the early going, coaches want to get a feel for what their keepers strengths and weaknesses are ..especially keepers they aren't completely familiar with...(Kasdorf) NJ did it the other night with Kincaid & Frazee for instance
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by PKBomber View Post
      Bradley's penalty was for hauling down Riley Bourbonnais in front of the net - would have to consider that a "good" penalty because it looked like Bourbonnais was in position to put one in.
      Thanks for the insight PK. You seem to have a good handle on Y'town and Bradley..keep 'em comin', will ya? Will we see you at HFH next year?
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

On Thursday, the Des Moines Buccaneers lost to the Indiana Ice 2-1 in overtime. Jason Kasdorf saved 18 of 19 shots in 31:20. He received the loss. http://ushl2011.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1693585

Kasdorf's preseason line is now 5-1-2-0-.921-2.78.
        Not bad at all for the early going...If he can keep those numbers up, the folks at HFH will be doing back flips in the years to come !

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
          Not that surprising RB. In the early going, coaches want to get a feel for what their keepers strengths and weaknesses are ..especially keepers they aren't completely familiar with...(Kasdorf) NJ did it the other night with Kincaid & Frazee for instance
          It just surprised me that they did it for five straight games.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Zalewski will be wearing an A for Vernon http://vipersdiehardfan.blogspot.com...ed-vipers.html.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Thanks for the insight PK. You seem to have a good handle on Y'town and Bradley..keep 'em comin', will ya? Will we see you at HFH next year?
              Given his recent following, I think we're more likely to meet him out in Youngstown if we were to watch a USHL game.

Comment

Let's put it this way, I'll be following Bradley very closely both in Youngstown this season and at RPI the following season

Had dinner last night in Sioux City with Riley Bourbonnais' parents after the game between Youngstown and Cedar Rapids - Riley and his family are very excited about Riley going to school and playing hockey for RPI.

Heard that Seth Appert arrived in Sioux City last night, but arrived too late to see the game between Youngstown and Cedar Rapids.

Comment

Let's put it this way, I'll be following Bradley very closely both in Youngstown this season and at RPI the following season

Had dinner last night in Sioux City with Riley Bourbonnais' parents after the game between Youngstown and Cedar Rapids - Riley and his family are very excited about Riley going to school and playing hockey for RPI.

Heard that Seth Appert arrived in Sioux City last night, but arrived too late to see the game between Youngstown and Cedar Rapids.
                  Hopefully, they had no hard feelings about the hauling down that you mentioned.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Hopefully, they had no hard feelings about the hauling down that you mentioned.
                    None that I could detect

Riley is making a good adjustment to the USHL, and just committed to RPI...life is good right now

Comment

None that I could detect

Riley is making a good adjustment to the USHL, and just committed to RPI...life is good right now
                      Looking forward to having both at RPI next season.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Friday, the Des Moines Buccaneers defeated the Chicago Steel 1-0 in their final preseason game. Jason Kasdorf saved 26 of 26 shots. (The SOGs don't balance correctly.) He played the whole game. http://ushl2011.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1693599

Kasdorf's preseason line is now 6-2-2-0-.939-1.99.

On Friday, the Des Moines Buccaneers lost to the Chicago Steel 5-4 (2-1) in a shootout in their final preseason game. Jason Kasdorf saved 8 of 10 shots in 26:41. http://ushl2011.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1693599

Kasdorf's preseason line is now 6-2-1-0-.909-3.03.
                        Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-23-2011, 11:50 PM.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

On Friday, the Des Moines Buccaneers defeated the Chicago Steel 1-0 in their final preseason game. Jason Kasdorf saved 26 of 26 shots. (The SOGs don't balance correctly.) He played the whole game. http://ushl2011.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1693599

Kasdorf's preseason line is now 6-2-2-0-.939-1.99.
                          If he saves 28 out of 26 shots then he will have a save percentage over 1

Comment

Originally posted by Havasu M View Post
                            If he saves 28 out of 26 shots then he will have a save percentage over 1
                            That is certainly true, but I don't see how it is relevant. My comment was referring to the fact that at least at the moment the shots and saves on the top of the page and the bottom aren't the same. Also, on the top of the page the total for one team is sum of the the three periods for the other team and vice versa. I assume that they will fix it, and anyway, it's just a preseason game.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

That is certainly true, but I don't see how it is relevant. My comment was referring to the fact that at least at the moment the shots and saves on the top of the page and the bottom aren't the same. Also, on the top of the page the total for one team is sum of the the three periods for the other team and vice versa. I assume that they will fix it, and anyway, it's just a preseason game.
                              Unless it's part of the inter-sports movement, they're bringing in soccer rules and counting shots that hit the post...

Comment

On Friday, the Cedar Rapids RoughRiders defeated the Fargo Force 6-3 in their final preseason game. Riley Bourbonnais scored a powerplay goal and had a hooking penalty. http://ushl2011.stats.pointstreak.co...gameid=1693602

Bourbonnais' preseason line is now 6-5-0-5-2.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X