X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2011 NHL Off-Season: The Puck Boat edition

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
    Avery is too much of a headache. I've stuck up for his agitator status, but taking on cops is too much. He won't be missed in NY. The Blueshirts can get someone else.
    And yet there are morons out there that think he should be on the first line with Gabby and Richards.
    My Four Favorite teams:
    RIT and anyone who is beating Canisius
    Cornell and anyone who is beating Harvard

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. - James Madison

I am not afraid of terrorism, and I want the Government to stop being afraid on my behalf. I understand that it will not be possible to stop all terrorist acts. I am not afraid!!!!

Comment

Avery is a good fit with the Rangers, IMHO.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Wild & Sharks deal again.
        Sheppard for a 2013 3rd rounder.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
          Wild & Sharks deal again.
          Sheppard for a 2013 3rd rounder.
          IMO, he's the kind of player that has to be playing in a trap system to be worth a d@mn. So, MN likely gets the edge in this deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            IMO, he's the kind of player that has to be playing in a trap system to be worth a d@mn. So, MN likely gets the edge in this deal.
            He wasn't really worth a **** in Minnesota anyway.
            I'm amazed they got a 3rd for him.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
              He wasn't really worth a **** in Minnesota anyway.
              I'm amazed they got a 3rd for him.
              May just be one of those players who needs a change of organization to actually amount to squat, because he wasn't going to do anything in the Wild's system. Maybe the Sharks can build him into an actual NHL player.

Comment

Sheppard out? SWEET.

The whole system thing doesn't hold much water, seeming the Wild have not been nearly as trappy clutchy grabby the last two years, and he still sucked. Well, when he wasn't injured of course.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Almington View Post
                  May just be one of those players who needs a change of organization to actually amount to squat, because he wasn't going to do anything in the Wild's system. Maybe the Sharks can build him into an actual NHL player.

Russo says the Sharks can also sign him to a two way deal.
                  I don't think he'll start the year in San Jose.
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Meh. Wilson makes one stupid deal/signing each offseason. One that can be buried in the minors this time around is better than signing Niclas Wallin for $2.5 million.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

I just heard that the season premiere of Jersey Shore this past Thursday had more viewers than Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals. That's just.......wrong.

Comment

I just committed to buy a 20 game ticket pack for the Wild. Some friends had 3 people getting tickets and they were looking for a fourth.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          I just heard that the season premiere of Jersey Shore this past Thursday had more viewers than Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals. That's just.......wrong.
                          There are far more uneducated, teenage kids that watch crap on TV.
                          Cat Chat, The U.P's best College Sports Show. Check us out at www.catchattv.org

Born a Black Bear
                          1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012

A NMU Wildcat for Life
                          1980 1981 1989 1991 1992 1993 1999 2010

NMU Hockey
                          2006-2007: 15-24-2
                          2007-2008: 20-20-4
                          2008-2009: 18-16-5

1903 1912 1915 1916 1918 2004 2007

Comment

Originally posted by NMU8405 View Post
                            There are far more uneducated, teenage kids that watch crap on TV.
                            or the NBA
                            Twitter: DanMountSports
                            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

I found Bruins season tickets for $2,000 per seat. That's a hell of a deal. It's intrigued me a bit, and I'm talking to my cousin to see how interested he is. We wouldn't be able to go to every game (anything over my Winter Break I couldn't easily go to), and if we were able to resell games for just face value, not even considering an auction for stuff like Montreal/Vancouver/Philly, we could knock $500 or so off the price.

...Very interesting.
                              UNH Wildcat Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by UNH GH View Post
                                I found Bruins season tickets for $2,000 per seat. That's a hell of a deal. It's intrigued me a bit, and I'm talking to my cousin to see how interested he is. We wouldn't be able to go to every game (anything over my Winter Break I couldn't easily go to), and if we were able to resell games for just face value, not even considering an auction for stuff like Montreal/Vancouver/Philly, we could knock $500 or so off the price.

...Very interesting.
                                My Bills season tickets cost me $315 per seat
                                The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                                "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                                GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                                GO LAKERS!!!
                                GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                                "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                                Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                                X