Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alaska Anchorage Off Season thread 2011 "already for next year)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
    ... if several of those 1 goal losses were wins we would have had home ice this season.
    Since Mankato also had a bunch of one goal losses, I will say "if a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his *** when he jumped."
    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Re: Alaska Anchorage Off Season thread 2011 "already for next year)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the GCI web feed would only be for the UAA games in Anchorage. I don't remember whether they have it for the UAA games in FBX since I just watch that on TV. Though, I have to say here that the thought of having to listen to the FBX color guy again is pre-annoying.

Comment

Seems like 4 or 5 PM starts for the early game. I wanna say 4 on Friday and 5 on Saturday, but it might be the other way. And all four games for the Brice should be on B2, or whatever they're calling themselves now.

Comment

Originally posted by AKJD View Post
          Seems like 4 or 5 PM starts for the early game. I wanna say 4 on Friday and 5 on Saturday, but it might be the other way. And all four games for the Brice should be on B2, or whatever they're calling themselves now.
          Paying to watch it? Boo.
          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by AKJD View Post
            it is the other way for the kendall, 5pm for UAF-SCSU, 8PM for UAA-Clarkson, then 4pm UAF-Clarkson, and 8pm for UAA-SCSU
            Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Anyone have any insight on Ryan McKelvie? He has been named a finalist for the head coach position at DIII UW-Stevens Point. I only remember him as a player, but it seems he must have been fairly impressive in the early stages of the process to make it this far. Beyond that, I know very little about him...
              I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

Working...
              X