Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Come to think of it, I think MNS should give her a run.
    That's what I ****ing told you!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Come to think of it, I think MNS should give her a run.
    MNS ruins women's nylons?

Now I'm wondering if she really is dumb, or is just a little airheaded and has intelligence hidden in there that she doesn't realize.

Banned

I was reading an online dating profile, and when I read it, it pretty much blatantly said that she will take advantage of the guy's money, and she will only repay by pleasuring the guy. I'm surprised there are some that believe that is an effective strategy...

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    I was reading an online dating profile, and when I read it, it pretty much blatantly said that she will take advantage of the guy's money, and she will only repay by pleasuring the guy. I'm surprised there are some that believe that is an effective strategy...
    They're called hookers...

pain is temporary pride is forever

There are guys that desperate for sex. The fact that those profiles exist means they not only work, but probably work well.
    "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

-Herodotus

MNS, if you want her number, just ask. I'll happily text it to you.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Blood Boiling with Rage and Hate Almington's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by unh_hockey View Post
    There are guys that desperate for sex. The fact that those profiles exist means they not only work, but probably work well.
    If you've got the money but dont want to deal with the headache that can come from an actual relationship I can see how the gentleman would want this. I think that it distills down into knowing what you want and what you don't and for some older, busy buisness types, a rent-a-girlfriend may not be a bad way to go.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Almington View Post
    If you've got the money but dont want to deal with the headache that can come from an actual relationship I can see how the gentleman would want this. I think that it distills down into knowing what you want and what you don't and for some older, busy buisness types, a rent-a-girlfriend may not be a bad way to go.
    This is true, but the profile had also mentioned stuff about a 5-year plan, the guy being financially secure, and that makes me think that this person isn't just interested in casual sex. Once again, I still wonder how this is so successful...

Blood Boiling with Rage and Hate Almington's Avatar

This is true, but the profile had also mentioned stuff about a 5-year plan, the guy being financially secure, and that makes me think that this person isn't just interested in casual sex. Once again, I still wonder how this is so successful...
    Maybe the thought is that the assurance of regular sex will provide her with increased choices and opportunities. I think that it's clear that people like this are targeting a small segment of the online dating population, part of the population that neither you or I reside in.

Banned

Maybe the thought is that the assurance of regular sex will provide her with increased choices and opportunities. I think that it's clear that people like this are targeting a small segment of the online dating population, part of the population that neither you or I reside in.
    Very true. I'm just shocked that guys would actually accept that...

It's the oldest profession in the world, guys have been accepting that for a long time. The stuff about the five-year plan is just an issue of the payment terms.
    Cornell University Men's Hockey
    NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

pain is temporary pride is forever

Think of the typical CEO who is successful. Type A, wants to get stuff done, hates wasting time, and obviously has money to spend. I can see its very appealing to someone who needs to get their rocks off, but doesn’t want to deal with the inevitable drama that comes with most relationships. I mean if both parties are up front about what they expect, that seems to me that it might actually be a favorable situation when compared to one where both parties are after something secretly.

People in the US might scoff at arranged marriages, but the few I have seen ( via friends parents), they do as well if not better than traditional marriages. Granted the number of the second type is much larger, so you can’t really come to a good conclusion..just a bunch.
    "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

-Herodotus

Banned

Oh well, I'm just glad to be rid of the clingy chastity belt for a while.

**** it feels good to be a bankster ScottM's Avatar

Google "sugar daddy", and you'll see a number of sites that deliver that same "mutually beneficial relationship".
    "We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate." -Thomas Jefferson

"I confess I enjoy democracy immensely. It is incomparably idiotic, and hence incomparably amusing." -H. L. Mencken

Frankenstein's Monster
    Because she has Huge! Tracks of Land.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by bigmrg74 View Post
    Because she has Huge! Tracks of Land.
    But I want the one I marry to have that certain.... special.... something......

Vinegar Strokes

But I want the one I marry to have that certain.... special.... something......
    A dick?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by collegehcky2 View Post
    A dick?
    Didn't he end up marrying Lancelot?

Fight Cancer, Wherever You Find It

What, we use her for the best 5 years of her life, then trade her for a new model? Sounds fun if you've got the coin.

Frankenstein's Monster

Quote Originally Posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
    What, we use her for the best 5 years of her life, then trade her for a new model? Sounds fun if you've got the coin.
    and an ironclad prenup!
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Thread Information