• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
    Seriously...why me?
    I think more details are required...
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Seriously...why me?
      A) Her parents said no, not on school nights. (obligatory shot)
      B) I think it has something to do with starting hot chick threads at 2:00AM.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        I think more details are required...
        How many times do the authorities have to tell him to stay at least 100 yards away from the local daycare?

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
          A) Her parents said no, not on school nights. (obligatory shot)
          B) I think it has something to do with starting hot chick threads at 2:00AM.
          Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
          How many times do the authorities have to tell him to stay at least 100 yards away from the local daycare?
          *****http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7315/middlefingerthumb986595.jpg******
          St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Hey! My comment was completely valid!
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

It's DL, you're question was completely unnecessary. The answer to his question is karma, plain and simple.

Comment

That's why I didn't quote you. Damm hillbillies.

Comment

That's why I didn't quote you. Damm hillbillies.
                  I was referring to you not responding to my post. Seriously? Hillbilly?

RIP - Kirby

Comment

With chronic mouthbreathers like Bakunin & St. Clown wandering around? I think not.

Comment

With chronic mouthbreathers like Bakunin & St. Clown wandering around? I think not.
                      Are you really scared what some anonymous guy on the internet is going to say? I'm not gonna lie, that's more than a little sad.
                      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Lets be honest here...

Breathing through the mouth IS easier.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Especially after your nasal passage collapses from a taking a softball to the face off a bat.

Comment

Ladies, if you expect to keep a man, you need to learn this:

Sex Mistakes Girls Make.

Comment

Digging up this old thread to bellyache about the current state of affairs with my love life.

Well, I broke things off with the ex about two months ago after really coming to the realization that in the long run things really wouldn't work out between us. Namely, I really had a hard time picturing her living on the farm here should I be so lucky enough to end up with it after all of the BS that's been going on between my parents and their divorce. Anyways, we agreed to remain friends and all that, and well, it wasn't really all that messy like I thought it could have been with her.

Recently though, I got friended on facebook by the little sister of a HS classmate of mine, who I'll just call JJ for now. I believe she actually graduated with my little brother who was 3 years behind me. She was looking for a little help with a little project on her family farm and she knew her sibling had helped me out last year with putting some hay up. She offered to come over to help out with that, and well, we're always scrambling with coming up with bodies to help out with that, and her project really didn't sound all that complicated, so I went over and helped her out. Got talking to her and she was being pretty flirty, which peaked my interests, and I got some of her recent life story out of her.

The last I had known, she was married to some guy that had some serious kidney problems and is on the waiting list for a new kidney. The kicker of that whole deal is that the guy's dad was a perfect match, but would need to really drop some weight and clear up his own health issues before they would want to harvest a kidney form him to help save his son. Been over a year and it doesn't sound like that's happening anytime soon.

JJ and the guy with the bum kidney's had been married for 6 years, and the past year or so had moved back to Michigan to help get better support for him. However, the guy seemed to do a lot of a self pity party and blamed her for a lot of his problems, instead of really getting on his dad's case about dropping a hundred pounds. He got to be a real jerk and it got to the point where he could say that he could see that he was really hurting JJ because of it, but really wasn't doing anything about it or his parents who also got on JJ's case about it as well. She finally got tired of all that, and ended up filing for Divorce. He never signed the papers, so she ended up going thru with a default divorce.

Anyways, kind of got talking about each other some more, filled her in some on my recent life history via a few trips over to her place and by facebook messaging. And well, we've already have ended up in bed already. She's just kind of feeling like she needs some time to be herself, get her ex-husband out of her system and find herself again. But I'm kind of interested in starting something up with her as I see her as somebody that wouldn't mind ending up on a horse farm for the rest of her life, unlike my ex, who I had realized she probably would never adapt well to country life, much less even deal well with moving out of the Detroit area.

Just kind of wondering what the next step is with her.
                              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Get tickets to Springer and be guests.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X