Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

Originally posted by jmh View Post
    Of course, women with those things are also more likely to have crabs or the herp.
    I doubt they're more likely to have those things than any bar slut that bbdl encounters on a typical weekend.

And bbdl, what is the point of setting up MNS? We all know what he'll do (or rather NOT do).

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
      I doubt they're more likely to have those things than any bar slut that bbdl encounters on a typical weekend.
      So true. The plus side there, is that they usually were so little clothes at the bar, you can inspect the playing field before even leaving the bar.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I was on a free site a while ago when I was located in virginia, and let me tell you I never actually experienced what is called 'deep sea fishing' until I did that. Suffice to say that I removed my account within a few weeks. All they have down there are single mommies who look like they ate a normal sized person.

Onto the weekend. booya!
        "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

-Herodotus

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
          I think I'll pass, for now at least. I don't exactly have a hankerin' for getting the herp.
          Come on, you can't get herpes twice!
          Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by unh_hockey View Post
            All they have down there are single mommies who look like they ate a normal sized person.
            My fear of this, is why I avoid that kind of thing.
            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

My fear of this, is why I avoid that kind of thing.
              The thing about single moms is you know they put out (how else did they produce the offspring in the first place?).

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                Most of them from foreign countries looking for husbands. Hahaha.
                That is EXACTLY what Bakunin needs!
                Absolutely. The less English she speaks, the less you have to talk to her.
                Originally posted by unh_hockey View Post
                I was on a free site a while ago when I was located in virginia, and let me tell you I never actually experienced what is called 'deep sea fishing' until I did that. Suffice to say that I removed my account within a few weeks. All they have down there are single mommies who look like they ate a normal sized person.
                Yeah, there are some of those, but nobody's forcing you to interact with them (thank god).
                Cornell University Men's Hockey
                NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010, 2024
                Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2024

Comment

The thing about single moms is you know they put out (how else did they produce the offspring in the first place?).
                  I'll take my chances. Avoiding the off-chance that I'd ever have to meet said offspring is well worth it. (not a fan of kids)

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I'll take my chances. Avoiding the off-chance that I'd ever have to meet said offspring is well worth it. (not a fan of kids)
                    If the mom is in her late 30s and her daughter is in her late teens, you could get mother-daughter action...

Comment

If the mom is in her late 30s and her daughter is in her late teens, you could get mother-daughter action...
                      That is the next one to check off on my list....

RIP - Kirby

Comment

That is the next one to check off on my list....
                        Find a pair in Vegas on the run from an abusive husband/father.

Comment

Why would you say "late" thirties? You know that's not a requirement.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                            For Legal purposes mostly.
                            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              If she had the kid prior to turning 20, she's probably got issues of the deal-breaking variety.

Comment

If she had the kid prior to turning 20, she's probably got issues of the deal-breaking variety.
                                Why would that matter? It's not like you're looking for any type of relationship that is measured in more then hours.

Comment

Working...
                                X