Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

MNS, if you want her number, just ask. I'll happily text it to you.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by unh_hockey View Post
      There are guys that desperate for sex. The fact that those profiles exist means they not only work, but probably work well.
      If you've got the money but dont want to deal with the headache that can come from an actual relationship I can see how the gentleman would want this. I think that it distills down into knowing what you want and what you don't and for some older, busy buisness types, a rent-a-girlfriend may not be a bad way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
        If you've got the money but dont want to deal with the headache that can come from an actual relationship I can see how the gentleman would want this. I think that it distills down into knowing what you want and what you don't and for some older, busy buisness types, a rent-a-girlfriend may not be a bad way to go.
        This is true, but the profile had also mentioned stuff about a 5-year plan, the guy being financially secure, and that makes me think that this person isn't just interested in casual sex. Once again, I still wonder how this is so successful...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          This is true, but the profile had also mentioned stuff about a 5-year plan, the guy being financially secure, and that makes me think that this person isn't just interested in casual sex. Once again, I still wonder how this is so successful...
          Maybe the thought is that the assurance of regular sex will provide her with increased choices and opportunities. I think that it's clear that people like this are targeting a small segment of the online dating population, part of the population that neither you or I reside in.

Comment

Maybe the thought is that the assurance of regular sex will provide her with increased choices and opportunities. I think that it's clear that people like this are targeting a small segment of the online dating population, part of the population that neither you or I reside in.
            Very true. I'm just shocked that guys would actually accept that...

Comment

It's the oldest profession in the world, guys have been accepting that for a long time. The stuff about the five-year plan is just an issue of the payment terms.
              Cornell University Men's Hockey
              NCAA Champions: 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champions: 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champions: 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018

Comment

Think of the typical CEO who is successful. Type A, wants to get stuff done, hates wasting time, and obviously has money to spend. I can see its very appealing to someone who needs to get their rocks off, but doesn’t want to deal with the inevitable drama that comes with most relationships. I mean if both parties are up front about what they expect, that seems to me that it might actually be a favorable situation when compared to one where both parties are after something secretly.

People in the US might scoff at arranged marriages, but the few I have seen ( via friends parents), they do as well if not better than traditional marriages. Granted the number of the second type is much larger, so you can’t really come to a good conclusion..just a bunch.
                "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

-Herodotus

Comment

Oh well, I'm just glad to be rid of the clingy chastity belt for a while.

Comment

Google "sugar daddy", and you'll see a number of sites that deliver that same "mutually beneficial relationship".
                    "We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate." -Thomas Jefferson

"I confess I enjoy democracy immensely. It is incomparably idiotic, and hence incomparably amusing." -H. L. Mencken

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      Because she has Huge! Tracks of Land.
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                        Because she has Huge! Tracks of Land.
                        But I want the one I marry to have that certain.... special.... something......

Comment

But I want the one I marry to have that certain.... special.... something......
                          A dick?

Comment

Originally posted by collegehcky2 View Post
                            A dick?
                            Didn't he end up marrying Lancelot?

Comment

What, we use her for the best 5 years of her life, then trade her for a new model? Sounds fun if you've got the coin.
                              Feed The Hungry! Click once a day!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrierbyassociation View Post
                                What, we use her for the best 5 years of her life, then trade her for a new model? Sounds fun if you've got the coin.
                                and an ironclad prenup!
                                bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Working...
                                X