Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 695

Thread: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

  1. #181
    pain is temporary pride is forever
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Allston MA
    Posts
    9,147

    Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

    Most extreme case of hot/cold I have experienced in my life, by a wide margain. I very much doubt I’ll ever encounter this again in my life.

    So last weekend I got this cute numbers digits. She seemed cool so we chilled the next day. That went well. Just last night, my friends and I were out and so was her and her friends. Cool, We both knew we’d bump into each other. So we meet up, things go well, start playing tonsil hockey. Then she goes to the bathroom. She than comes up to me, and says ‘I have to leave’ and leaves immediately. Still nothing today. I won’t press it.

    I have never been in a situation where someone literally wants to F** your brains out, than they bail for no reason. I am perplexed. Ah well. Onto the next challenge. Too bad. This one was really cute too.
    "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

    -Herodotus

  2. #182
    unofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Omaha, NE, USA
    Posts
    19,608

    Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

    Quote Originally Posted by unh_hockey View Post
    I have never been in a situation where someone literally wants to F** your brains out, than they bail for no reason. I am perplexed. Ah well. Onto the next challenge. Too bad. This one was really cute too.
    What'd you have in your medicine cabnet (cabnint? cabnit? fark it)?

  3. #183
    Vinegar Strokes
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    2,159

    Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

    I've been using a coin flip to decide my luck lately. I have to admit, it's actually going great. The coin makes much better decisions than I do.

  4. #184
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    48,064

    Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

    Quote Originally Posted by unh_hockey View Post
    Most extreme case of hot/cold I have experienced in my life, by a wide margain. I very much doubt I’ll ever encounter this again in my life.

    So last weekend I got this cute numbers digits. She seemed cool so we chilled the next day. That went well. Just last night, my friends and I were out and so was her and her friends. Cool, We both knew we’d bump into each other. So we meet up, things go well, start playing tonsil hockey. Then she goes to the bathroom. She than comes up to me, and says ‘I have to leave’ and leaves immediately. Still nothing today. I won’t press it.

    I have never been in a situation where someone literally wants to F** your brains out, than they bail for no reason. I am perplexed. Ah well. Onto the next challenge. Too bad. This one was really cute too.
    Sounds like someone had their "foot in the crease", if you know what I mean.

    For the time being, I haven't been happier about my dating decision: Remain single.

  5. #185
    :) crazytechfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    da Yoop
    Posts
    5,477

    Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

    Alcohol induced, I ended up next to my cousin's best friend last night. After 10 seconds, we began laughing hysterically. I asked him why, and we both said at the same time "It's you!" I need to get out of this town.

  6. #186
    pain is temporary pride is forever
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Allston MA
    Posts
    9,147

    Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

    Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Sounds like someone had their "foot in the crease", if you know what I mean.

    For the time being, I haven't been happier about my dating decision: Remain single.
    actually i tried playing this one legit, for a change. thursday almost got hot and heavy. I wonder if she has an STD or something and freaked that night. And yes, I am being serious. In that case, its a good thing nothing happened.

    being single is fun. its going to be more fun when I get my new pad in a few months. actually, i'll probably avoid girlfriends at least for a while longer unless its a chick from a lot of money.
    "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

    -Herodotus

  7. #187
    pain is temporary pride is forever
    Join Date
    Mar 2000
    Location
    Allston MA
    Posts
    9,147

    Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

    Good , or bad news depending on how you look at it. Turns out someone might have spiked her and her friends drinks, since they both experienced weird symptoms at the exact same time, which is why she left so quickly. Thats kind of scary to think guys go to that level to try and get women. I mean sure, there are down times, but to pull that kind of crap is a testament to whats wrong with people today. Thankfully shes okay and made the right move leaving when she did.
    "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

    -Herodotus

  8. #188
    Frankenstein's Monster
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    20,093

    Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

    Quote Originally Posted by unh_hockey View Post
    Good , or bad news depending on how you look at it. Turns out someone might have spiked her and her friends drinks, since they both experienced weird symptoms at the exact same time, which is why she left so quickly. Thats kind of scary to think guys go to that level to try and get women. I mean sure, there are down times, but to pull that kind of crap is a testament to whats wrong with people today. Thankfully shes okay and made the right move leaving when she did.
    Yeah, I had a friend who had that happen to them while she was on spring break in Mexico. Luckily, guy must have only hit one drink, and the group saw her start going weird, and got her back to the hotel room ASAP. Just a step above pedophiles if you ask me.
    bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

    It just happens.


    nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

    leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

    Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

  9. #189
    Old Dirty Basterd Shirtless Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    16,999

    Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

    I think bigblue's two girls might be meeting each other tonight...

  10. #190
    Armed bigblue_dl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    32,928

    Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

    **** my life.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

    RIP - Kirby

  11. #191
    Old Dirty Basterd Shirtless Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    16,999

    Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

    Well that was a shot show but the second girl never showed.

  12. #192
    :) crazytechfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    da Yoop
    Posts
    5,477

    Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

    For the record, there is no bullet to be taken.

  13. #193
    Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    30,599

    Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

    God ****ing dammit!!! I suck at this whole girl thing when not drunk...

    Quiet from the peanut gallery...

  14. #194
    Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    30,599
    Quote Originally Posted by crazytechfan View Post
    For the record, there is no bullet to be taken.
    Don't blame me...I voted for Kodos...

  15. #195
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    119,514

    Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

    Quote Originally Posted by crazytechfan View Post
    For the record, there is no bullet to be taken.
    Yeah there is. And it's a Desert Eagle .50.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  16. #196
    Armed bigblue_dl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    32,928

    Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

    Crisis averted. In fact, i'd venture to guess that I gained points.

    In other news, made a decision on which direction to go on the girl problem.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

    RIP - Kirby

  17. #197
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    119,514

    Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    Crisis averted. In fact, i'd venture to guess that I gained points.

    In other news, made a decision on which direction to go on the girl problem.
    With some help.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  18. #198
    :) crazytechfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    da Yoop
    Posts
    5,477

    Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

    I feel like I should have a say in this matter?

  19. #199
    Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    30,599
    Quote Originally Posted by crazytechfan View Post
    I feel like I should have a say in this matter?
    Why?

  20. #200
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    119,514

    Re: Singles Part 14: Come Get Some!

    Quote Originally Posted by crazytechfan View Post
    I feel like I should have a say in this matter?
    *******https://i324.***********.com/albums/k335/bobbyc65/Animate%20GIFS/retardNope.gif?t=1303399146********
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •