Page 1 of 51 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: RPI MMXI III: Overanalyzing The Iron Men and Other Uses of Internet Bandwidth

Not a player, I just crush a lot
    In a canoe paddlin', makin' fun of your yacht

RPI MMXI III: Overanalyzing The Iron Men and Other Uses of Internet Bandwidth

I'm sure this is going to be a barrel of laughs.
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Banned

Re: RPI MMXI III: Overanalyzing The Iron Men and Other Uses of Internet Bandwidth

Whoa, double roman numerals! I do like the title.

I Still bleed RPI Red

Re: RPI MMXI III: Overanalyzing The Iron Men and Other Uses of Internet Bandwidth

We are really beginning to reach here. I am glad that I am still able to understand most (but not all) of the recent pop culture references.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

I like it. (That will probably bother RC )

Old thread https://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...mbered-10-to-6.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DrDemento View Post
    We are really beginning to reach here. I am glad that I am still able to understand most (but not all) of the recent pop culture references.
    Don't feel bad. I don't understand some of them, and I am of the age where I SHOULD be understanding them. Although these past few I do get.

Not a player, I just crush a lot
    In a canoe paddlin', makin' fun of your yacht

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I like it. (That will probably bother RC )
    Hardly. It's about time you showed some deference.
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Hardly. It's about time you showed some deference.
    Yes, Sir!

sorry for using this forum like this....to realet; love listening to Tues. show. If you're looking for some guests for next weeks show (WJC Tourn.) might I suggest this sight....https://www.hockeybuzz.com/.....scroll down to Julie Robenhymer and clik....she covers college hockey for this site and will be at Mich vs Mich St this wknd. She will also be at 2 NTD games leading up to the tournament (RPI/BU not one of them). I'm sure if she has the time she would love to talk with you...JulieLovesHockey@gmail.com As a side note, she loves JD'A and was hoping he would be available for the tourny. Again, sorry to all the posters for using this forum but I don't have AIM.

I Still bleed RPI Red

Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Don't feel bad. I don't understand some of them, and I am of the age where I SHOULD be understanding them. Although these past few I do get.
    I appreciate-but sometimes I wonder how much of my grey matter I destroyed back in the 80's during the Quaalude years. I wonder if a neurosurgeon opened up my cranium-would they find an area with scaffolding in there with repair work or under construction going on?

Quote Originally Posted by turk181 View Post
    sorry for using this forum like this....to realet; love listening to Tues. show. If you're looking for some guests for next weeks show (WJC Tourn.) might I suggest this sight....https://www.hockeybuzz.com/.....scroll down to Julie Robenhymer and clik....she covers college hockey for this site and will be at Mich vs Mich St this wknd. She will also be at 2 NTD games leading up to the tournament (RPI/BU not one of them). I'm sure if she has the time she would love to talk with you...JulieLovesHockey@gmail.com As a side note, she loves JD'A and was hoping he would be available for the tourny. Again, sorry to all the posters for using this forum but I don't have AIM.
    Fixed your link

I Still bleed RPI Red

Rather belatedly-a big thank you to Without a Peer-for a wonderful interview with my local girl Cindy Acropolis back in October. For those too young to remember-she was an awesome sight on the ice when the women's program was just getting going. Watched her and her 3 brothers play locally for years.

thanks RB

Quote Originally Posted by DrDemento View Post
    Rather belatedly-a big thank you to Without a Peer-for a wonderful interview with my local girl Cindy Acropolis back in October.
    Does Jenny know?

I Still bleed RPI Red

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Does Jenny know?
    Jenny was my nurse in the office for our entire practice life-she watched the 4 Acropolis kids grow up along with me. We know their dad-who is our mayor and their grandfather who is the winningest hockey coach in NJ history. But your intimation is correct-Cindy was always stunning.

RPI'88, BU'99

Ralph... this is for you. Welcome to the post 70's!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_to_eleven

Quote Originally Posted by jmhusker View Post
    Ralph... this is for you. Welcome to the post 70's!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_to_eleven
    The volume knob on my receiver goes to 40.
    Last edited by Ralph Baer; 12-08-2010 at 11:13 PM.

This thread title is shear genius !!!!!
    What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy View Post
    This thread title is shear genius !!!!!
    Class move on Red Cloud's part to put aside self interest and bring consensus to the board.

Interesting article in the WSJ about college hockey, focusing on the 'Big Freeze'. Case of some of the main stream media coming to the party.

Interesting quote: "Michigan expects its hockey program to bring in more ticket revenue than basketball this season by a margin of more than $1 million."

Follow me on Twitter: @Biddco Biddco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TuteScrooge View Post
    Interesting article in the WSJ about college hockey, focusing on the 'Big Freeze'. Case of some of the main stream media coming to the party.

Interesting quote: "Michigan expects its hockey program to bring in more ticket revenue than basketball this season by a margin of more than $1 million."
    Reading your thread randomly and this quote struck me as interesting. I wonder if that includes the 109,000 tickets they sold for the Big Chill. Little bit more revenue than the 6,600 tickets they would normally sell. I wonder if that is a normal figure.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Thread Information