This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WCHA Thread III

It would seem that two Kolls have departed from the roster.

Comment

Originally posted by D2D View Post
      Appears as if Monique Lamoureux-Kolls may have shortened her last name to "Lamoureux"?
      She can call herself anything she wants and she is still going to be a great hockey player.
      Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

Comment

Originally posted by ManBehindTheCurtain View Post
        She can call herself anything she wants and she is still going to be a great hockey player.
        It has been impossible for me to watch the twins play during their collegiate career and not have a real appreciation for their skill...due the reality that they're each very skilled players...and I'm obviously not a UMD fan (or I wouldn't be typing this).

My favorite part about their listing on the roster is the "Sr." part.
        Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Appears as if Monique Lamoureux-Kolls may have shortened her last name to "Lamoureux"?
          Things with the formerly hyphenated part of her name didn't work out. The Big "D". And I don't mean "Defense".

Comment

You don't suppose that had anything to do with Madison Koll's decision to transfer to UMD, do you?

Comment

Wow, I hope my unsupported comment didn’t cause this thread to take this sullied turn in context…if so I apologies.
              Last years roster also was void of the hyphenate…so unless you have solid information let’s calm down on the speculation.

Comment

• Originally posted by skatefast View Post
                Things with the formerly hyphenated part of her name didn't work out. The Big "D". And I don't mean "Defense".
                Assuming you are correct then her bio is outdated, as it does say she is "married to Taylor Kolls, brother of teammate Madison Kolls".
                Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Assuming you are correct then her bio is outdated, as it does say she is "married to Taylor Kolls, brother of teammate Madison Kolls".
                  Well, Madison Kolls is no longer her teammate either, so, there's some updating to be had. I don't write the Bios. Nor manage the UND website.

Oh... and this: http://publicsearch.ndcourts.gov/Cas...CaseID=2427349
                  Last edited by skatefast; 08-09-2012, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by skatefast View Post
                    Well, Madison Kolls is no longer her teammate either, so, there's some updating to be had. I don't write the Bios. Nor manage the UND website.

Oh... and this: http://publicsearch.ndcourts.gov/Cas...CaseID=2427349
                    Is this really the proper forum [pun intended] to be discussing or posting this? While I recognize it is a matter of public record, is it really any of our business?

Comment

Originally posted by DedicatedFan View Post
                      Is this really the proper forum [pun intended] to be discussing or posting this? While I recognize it is a matter of public record, is it really any of our business?
                      THIS! Thank you.
                      Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by DedicatedFan View Post
                        Hmmm.... you may be right. But have you read some of these threads?

That said, my response was directed at the idea that I needed to provided some proof as to why the "-Kolls" was changed on the roster. So I did. I make no judgement about the situation one way or another. If anything, I'm compassionately sad for a young, talented athlete to have to go through something like that at a young age. It's not easy. But again, I was just backing up my statement as to why her name had changed.
                        Last edited by skatefast; 08-09-2012, 03:37 PM.

Comment

What a player does off the ice is their business as long as they stay out of trouble and don't cause trouble for their team or their school. Otherwise, tough luck. Divorce sucks. Life goes on. Let's play hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by JosephPSchmoe View Post
                            What a player does off the ice is their business as long as they stay out of trouble and don't cause trouble for their team or their school. Otherwise, tough luck. Divorce sucks. Life goes on. Let's play hockey.
                            Agreed.

Comment

For the record, never did I make any judgement on Monique Lamoureux's divorce. In fact, I wasn't aware that she got divorced. I merely pointed out that on UND's updated roster that her last name had changed. I then pointed out that her bio (as shown on UND's team website) was still showing her as being married to Mr. Kolls. Given the divorce, this obviously needs to be updated, probably by just deleting the whole sentence.

That's it; no more needs to be said on the subject.
                              Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

http://www.msumavericks.com/roster.aspx?path=whockey

Mavs 2012-2013 roster.
                                Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X