New Poll Predictions for 11/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
    The financial aid package is THE factor. Don't kid yourself. No one can come close to what Oswego is able to offer.
    Wow Russ, I wasn't even going there lol ....

And CH2, yes there are tons of factors....I just think its funnys its taken so much to finally surpass Plattsburgh as the top SUNYAC team over the past 8 seasons...
    Remy Babineaux
    remyb616@gmail.com
    D3FHL Web Page

Comment

Re: New Poll Predictions for 11/15

ah
      Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
      I don't know any more than what I heard tonight on Emery's weekly radio show.... while talking about Oswego and how talented they are, something was brought up about people asking Ducky about $$$ packages that the schools offer and if they are even or if some schools offer more. Emery did mention that Fox was set to come to Plattsburgh last year as he is friends with former Cardinal Joey Wilson, however, they beleive that it was a $$$ issue and Oswego was able to offer Justin a better package hense he decided to go to Oswego. not sure if that's what you were looking for BakDraft but that's what I can give you on the DI transfer "dig"...
      ah, well didnt hear the show, and if so/the truth, like I said $$$ and/or buddies on the team.....ps we all know he was a DIII trans from Salem St.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
        The financial aid package is THE factor. Don't kid yourself. No one can come close to what Oswego is able to offer.
        No one can come close to Oswego's package, cool, keep it coming, now were the yankees of the Sunyac, and man I LOVE the yankees..... ;-)))))))....ps good to meet ya Russ, sharp eye for the jacket

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeHockey View Post
          You obviously underestimate MSOE. Their team is much improved this year and Marian could not keep up with them at all this past weekend. As for Adrian keep in mind Marian beat them already this year and MSOE ran over Marian. Do the math and look for MSOE to take on St. Norbert's for a run to the tourny. MSOE should be ranked in the top 10 hands down, time will tell .
          Welcome !
          You have good reason to be excited about your team, but don't get too hung up on this ranking business.
          Wins and losses have less to do with rankings than programs with history and reputation. MCHA teams have little of either to boast about. Be satisfied that your team is respected, and in the discussion. MSOE will be ranked in the top 10 hands down if they continue to win, time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
            No one can come close to Oswego's package, cool, keep it coming, now were the yankees of the Sunyac, and man I LOVE the yankees..... ;-)))))))....ps good to meet ya Russ, sharp eye for the jacket
            Hey, I love the Yankees, too.

I'm a writer. We're supposed to be observant... :-)
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeHockey View Post
              You obviously underestimate MSOE. Their team is much improved this year and Marian could not keep up with them at all this past weekend. As for Adrian keep in mind Marian beat them already this year and MSOE ran over Marian. Do the math and look for MSOE to take on St. Norbert's for a run to the tourny. MSOE should be ranked in the top 10 hands down, time will tell.
              4-2, 2-1 = run over? What was MSOE doing on Friday night when Marian was off beating Superior? MSOE is much improved, with what looks to be a very nice freshmen class. However, like all MCHA teams, you have a lot of work to do to stay ranked. I also stand by my assessment of their NC schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                Don't forget that ______ has no class.
                I believe Adrian is the answer.

Comment

What happened to Hammer,I hope he is ok..

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
                    What happened to Hammer,I hope he is ok..
                    Still pouting from when he said his reputation on the board was above reproach while defending Armour after his hit in Stevens Point, the video then showed Armour's heinous actions, and then he took his laptop and went home.

Comment

Working...
                    X