Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football III: We may lose, but we keep the score close!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: College Football III: We may lose, but we keep the score close!

Originally posted by WeWantMore View Post
    I think Oregon-SC is on one of the other ESPN networks, just disappointed 'cause ABC is the only one I get in HD.

Plus, if you're going to make a Big Ten game primetime, why not MSU-Iowa?
    The ESPN games tonight are Michigan @ Penn State (ESPN), Kentucky @ Miss State (ESPNU) and Colorado @ Oklahoma (ESPN2). The Oregon @ USC game is part of the game plan package (790 on DirecTV) and might be available on ESPN3 (if it's not blacked out in your region).

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
      The ESPN games tonight are Michigan @ Penn State (ESPN), Kentucky @ Miss State (ESPNU) and Colorado @ Oklahoma (ESPN2). The Oregon @ USC game is part of the game plan package (790 on DirecTV) and might be available on ESPN3 (if it's not blacked out in your region).
      Ah, thanks for digging that up.

Still, I have rabbit ears and an internet connection and that's it, so ESPN or ESPN3, it really makes no difference to me.

Comment

Ah, thanks for digging that up.

Still, I have rabbit ears and an internet connection and that's it, so ESPN or ESPN3, it really makes no difference to me.
        http://channelsurfing.net/
        This space for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by bueller View Post
          Thanks for that, I like atdhe.net and myp2p.eu as well.

What I was getting it at though is that as long as it's on ESPN3, it really doesn't matter much to me what else it's on. (Besides ABC that is).

Comment

Miami loses to UVA 24-19. Gee ACC, do you really want to take away the Big East's AQ away after both your ranked teams stunk out the joint.

By the way, Syracuse defeats Cincinnati 31-7. One more win and the Orange become bowl eligible. I never thought would happen this year.
            Twitter: DanMountSports
            2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

William and Mary over UVA last year. James Madison over VaTech this year. William and Mary leading UNC on UNC's homecoming.

The bottom ACC team should play the top CAA team to avoid relegation. Soccer-style. :-P
              1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Nebraska 24, Missouri 0
                Iowa 17, Michigan State 0

I think that sound is the planets re-aligning themselves properly.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Keep it rolling, Iowa.

Love,

The State of Wisconsin
                  Originally posted by solovsfett
                  To you I say 73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06. Eat it.
                  Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                  You sir, are the greatest person from Wisconsin in recorded history.

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    Nebraska 24, Missouri 0
                    Iowa 17, Michigan State 0

I think that sound is the planets re-aligning themselves properly.
                    Rooting for USC and Ole Miss to win. If they do, I would love to hear the BCS' excuse for keeping Boise and/or TCU out of the top two spots.
                    Twitter: DanMountSports
                    2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                      Rooting for USC and Ole Miss to win. If they do, I would love to hear the BCS' excuse for keeping Boise and/or TCU out of the top two spots.
                      My best case scenario is that either Boise or TCU gets into the national title game and wins a squeaker, while the other throttles their opponent in a BCS bowl, so they share the national championship and both beat BCS conference teams to do so.
                      SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                      UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                      Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                      Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                      UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                      UMD Men: 2011

Comment

Basically a penalty on every play of the Tulsa-ND game. Terrible football.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Brian Kelly should call Duke next year before they play Navy. The Blue Devils can apparently stop the triple option, up 24-0 at halftime.
                          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Boy, another Big Ten coach with his feelings hurt.
                            http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/...-game-strategy

Comment

Boy, another Big Ten coach with his feelings hurt.
                              http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/...-game-strategy
                              "Game's over, I'm not gonna cry about it."

Unless he's in front of the mic, apparently.

Comment

Bahahahahahahaha suck it, our lady!!!
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X