Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 105

Thread: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

  1. #1
    Gopher Hockey Driftryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    6,708

    Thumbs up Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

    First road games of the year for the Gophers.

    Go
    Quote Originally Posted by CavalryNate View Post
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,699

    Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

    Quote Originally Posted by Driftryder View Post
    First road games of the year for the Gophers.

    Go
    First road sweep would be nice (and unexpected). Can they play both of the games on Sunday?

  3. #3
    He fixes the cable?
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    23,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Koho View Post
    First road sweep would be nice (and unexpected). Can they play both of the games on Sunday?
    Can the UMass boys wear CC sweaters?

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,002

    Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

    Quote Originally Posted by Koho View Post
    First road sweep would be nice (and unexpected). Can they play both of the games on Sunday?
    Quote Originally Posted by state of hockey View Post
    Can the UMass boys wear CC sweaters?
    Will Nick Bjugstad make the trip so he can make out with all the Colorado cuties?

  5. #5
    Gopher Hockey Driftryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    6,708

    Smile Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
    Will Nick Bjugstad make the trip so he can make out with all the Colorado cuties?
    Coach Ron Jeremy may know where to find some.
    Quote Originally Posted by CavalryNate View Post
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.

  6. #6
    I travel on the road to watch CC
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO (CC Tiger Land)
    Posts
    2,269

    Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
    Will Nick Bjugstad make the trip so he can make out with all the Colorado cuties?
    He can and will make the trip. Nick has three 15 minute dates so far, not sure if that is enough time for him to "make out" but at least it is a date. How he uses the 15 minutes is up to him and his date. As of Monday this is what we have lined up for him: Friday 3 pm, Saturday 3 pm, and Saturday 11 pm. I'll announce more later in the week once they become available from my supplier.

    Go Tigers!!
    World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

    World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

    CC Tiger fans join us at: https://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

  7. #7
    Registered User HarleyMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,897

    Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

    Can the entire CC team autograph one of Nick's favorite hankies (used)?

  8. #8
    Dammit, Gorilla!!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Hometown: Plymouth, MN Currently: Champlin, M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A
    Posts
    2,000

    Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

    Curious to see how the Gophers decide to play on the road. Especially interesting after a pretty good performance on Sunday. We will soon find out how much of a fluke Sunday may have been.
    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

    USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

    Everything is Hill's fault.....

    "Hakstol you hack!!!!"

  9. #9
    NPC ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    75,845

    Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyMC View Post
    I liked what I saw in Jake Parenteau on Sunday and I hope he gets several shifts on D this weekend. Here's a guy with good size, likes to hit, has excellent puck control skills, and is an offensive threat with a very committed attitude. Have to give credit where credit is due...John Hill was very influential in recruiting him.
    He hasn't been here long enough to be ruined. Give it time.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

  10. #10
    Registered User HarleyMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,897

    Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    He hasn't been here long enough to be ruined. Give it time.
    Let's enjoy the moment before Hill starts messin' with his head.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,699

    Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyMC View Post
    I liked what I saw in Jake Parenteau on Sunday ...John Hill was very influential in recruiting him.
    Can't be true. According to everything I've read from posters, Hill is incapable of doing anything correctly, can't even tie his own shoes and is likely the devil incarnate!

  12. #12
    Registered User HarleyMC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,897

    Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

    Quote Originally Posted by Koho View Post
    Can't be true. According to everything I've read from posters, Hill is incapable of doing anything correctly, can't even tie his own shoes and is likely the devil incarnate!
    Recruit, Regress, Ruin. To be more accurate, the curse of the Seawolves is running through his veins.

  13. #13
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    120,835

    Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyMC View Post
    Recruit, Regress, Ruin. To be more accurate, the curse of the Seawolves is running through his veins.
    This.

    And despite that, MN sweeps. Apparently we recruited some defensemen from Bye Week and got an exception from the NCAA, so they are immediately eligible to play this year.

    Fear Rhode Coan!

    Now, to start brewing more Kangas Kool-Aid. That first batch disappeared fast! Might make a batch of Patterson Punch, just in case we need it.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Plymouth Mn
    Posts
    2,586

    Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

    Not alot of intrest in the product Don has been putting on the ice I hope as a team they improve. We are skating alot of freshmen . I liked what I saw in Parenteu the team seemed to pick up thier play when he shoveled the SCSU kid at center ice on Sunday. Im hoping for a split this weekend

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    2,699

    Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

    Quote Originally Posted by Turk 77 View Post
    Not alot of intrest in the product Don has been putting on the ice I hope as a team they improve. We are skating alot of freshmen . I liked what I saw in Parenteu the team seemed to pick up thier play when he shoveled the SCSU kid at center ice on Sunday. Im hoping for a split this weekend
    Hoping for a Split? CC does not appear to be a top 10 team this year. You're supposed to hope for a sweep. You can expect or accept a split. I'm hoping for a NC! Don't expect they'll get close, but why not hope for overachievement? Otherwise people might as well just call you Scooby.

  16. #16
    Gopher Hockey Driftryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    MN
    Posts
    6,708

    Smile Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

    Coach Ron Jeremy shows his players the wrong video, it turns out to be his greatest hits from his porn days and not the Gopher game tape. As a result CC players now think autofellatio is something worth practicing for and forget about the games.

    Gophers sweep
    Quote Originally Posted by CavalryNate View Post
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.

  17. #17
    I travel on the road to watch CC
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO (CC Tiger Land)
    Posts
    2,269

    Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

    Quote Originally Posted by Koho View Post
    Hoping for a Split? CC does not appear to be a top 10 team this year. You're supposed to hope for a sweep. You can expect or accept a split. I'm hoping for a NC! Don't expect they'll get close, but why not hope for overachievement? Otherwise people might as well just call you Scooby.
    Agree, we sure hope for a CC sweep. I go to every CC game expecting CC to win. I have never gone to a CC game expecting to lose. Western Wisconsin is not a top ten team, and they are playing on the road. I will expect CC to win both games!

    Go Tigers!!
    World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

    World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

    CC Tiger fans join us at: https://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

  18. #18
    NPC ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    75,845

    Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

    I hope the Gophers sweep. If they do then hope may exist yet.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

  19. #19
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gopher Nation
    Posts
    748

    Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I hope the Gophers sweep. If they do then hope may exist yet.
    Its Halloween weekend, expect the unexpected.

    edit: any word on the condition of Jay Barriball?

  20. #20
    NPC ScoobyDoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    The 9th Circle
    Posts
    75,845

    Re: Minnesota Golden Gophers @ CC Tigers: Oct 29/30

    Quote Originally Posted by BigM3810 View Post
    Its Halloween weekend, expect the unexpected.

    edit: any word on the condition of Jay Barriball?
    He's skating and practicing. Should be good to go.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •