Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H/H Oct 29&30- the undefeated Boston team vs the artists formerly known as Chiefs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: H/H Oct 29&30- the undefeated Boston team vs the artists formerly known as Chiefs

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Well, if there is no fried dough at Tsongas, you Lowell fans can get your fill as it is now a new concession item at Agganis. Along with fried Oreos.
    And BU fans old enough to partake will find more premium beer choices than those previously served. Also, in the former Talon Club area now accessible to all fans is Rowdy's Roadhouse. It has great BBQ choices and has been called one of the arena's best kept secrets.

Comment

Re: H/H Oct 29&30- the undefeated Boston team vs the artists formerly known as Chiefs

Originally posted by UML View Post
      I think the no dough thing has to do with Aramark takIng over the concessions. I'm thinking a tie Friday night then a Lowell win Saturday.
      I just choked on my soda. That sounds AWWWFULLLY close to sounding like expectations, of which we have none this season.
      Lowell Forever
      Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
        I just choked on my soda. That sounds AWWWFULLLY close to sounding like expectations, of which we have none this season.
        that's more like it!
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I'm thinking a tie Friday night then a Lowell win Saturday.
          What are you smoking and why aren't you sharing?
          Gary

www.umlhockey.com
          Unofficial Home of Lowell Hockey

182nd member to 2,000 posts
          "It's like putting lipstick on a pig." Chris MacKenzie says, speaking of the fresh paint on the visiting locker room at Alfond.
          KnowItAll: "I have little respect for the imagination and creativity of a person who can only think of ONE way to spell a word."

Comment

Originally posted by Go-UML View Post
            What are you smoking and why aren't you sharing?
            Just my prediction that's all.

Comment

Expectations are out the window this year. Just admire the pretty scoreboard and think of what things will be like 2-3 years from now...
              UMASS LOWELL RIVER HAWKS HOCKEY

Comment

Originally posted by jrobes01 View Post
                Expectations are out the window this year. Just admire the pretty scoreboard and think of what things will be like 2-3 years from now...
                Why 2-3 years? If the freshmen continue their play of this year, and next year's class is as good as we're hoping ... I fully expect this team to at least compete for home-ice. But that's next year.
                Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

I think the no dough thing has to do with Aramark takIng over the concessions.
                  Ugh, I hate them with a blinding passion... occasionally you'd think maybe they'd try to serve the people instead of trying to serve people.
                  Last edited by Patman; 10-28-2010, 11:47 AM.
                  BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                  Skating Friar Jersey
                  AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                  UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                  Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Indeed, I have expectations for this year; 10 HE wins or more, 15 wins overall, and to make the HE Playoffs. These are realistic goals for the team they have and the weak state of HE save BC & Maine. I'm not completely sold on BU and UNH just yet but another quality test for the River Hawks over the weekend.

Taking at least a point on Friday would be a successful weekend. Saturday's game is gravy.
                    - John

2013, 2014, 2017: UML Hockey: Hockey East Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by John_Fuller View Post
                      I'm not completely sold on BU and UNH just yet
                      based on?
                      time to write new history

Comment

I'll base it on the level of competition. Wisconsin and ND aren't that good this year and we all know about UMass and PC. But I know this is going to be two very tough games for UML.

Comment

I'll base it on the level of competition. Wisconsin and ND aren't that good this year and we all know about UMass and PC. But I know this is going to be two very tough games for UML.
                          ND's 4-1 and just beat the best team in the country.
                          Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

Originally posted by Federal League View Post
                            ND's 4-1 and just beat the best team in the country.
                            I'm just not completely sold on BC yet...

I say the scoring follows suit:

@UML BU 4-2
                            @BU BU 2-1
                            Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Originally posted by BU2K View Post
                              I'm just not completely sold on BC yet...

I say the scoring follows suit:

@UML BU 4-2
                              @BU BU 2-1
                              i'm not quite ready to give the boys a 2goal victory just yet...
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                i'm not quite ready to give the boys a 2goal victory just yet...
                                I figure one of these times we have to stop the extra attacker goal...
                                Expectation has the encumberance of truth while hope lives its own life, wild and free.

Comment

Working...
                                X