CC at Mankato, 10/22-23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CC at Mankato, 10/22-23

Let's go Tigers!! Take it to the Mav's tonight. I'll be in Denver watching the Wisconsin at DU game and looking at the scoreboard for a Tiger victory!!
    World Arena North (aka Magness Arena on the campus of Denver State University) where the Colorado College Tigers are 17-11-5 all time against the Metro State Pioneers. Thank you Denver Roadrunners for building a second home for CC!!

World Arena North lives on!! Go Tigers!!

CC Tiger fans join us at: http://cctigerhockey.yuku.com

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
      I just hope you did not leave after that first period, so you could stick around and enjoy a Mav's win. I attended both CC at Minn St games in Mankato last year and had a lot of fun with your fans!!
      Oh, I never leave any sporting event before it's over.

Tonight we get good goaltending, and nobody can score. The powerplay was just god-awful. They couldn't even get the puck into the offensive zone before turning it over and getting it sent down the ice.
      My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by CCtig View Post
        Let's go Tigers!! Take it to the Mav's tonight. I'll be in Denver watching the Wisconsin at DU game and looking at the scoreboard for a Tiger victory!!
        Looks like you saw a good game at DU, 'tig. I was at the Air Force vs. AIC game, and AFA won 12-0! Most lopsided game I have ever seen in person, and also the most goals I have ever seen one team score. Lots of fun to be on the right side of a game like that.

Anyway, from the stats, it looks like both goaltenders played very well Saturday night in Mankato. I'd be curious to hear from those who watched it. What was the pace of the game like?
        Colorado College Hockey: Finding new and creative ways to break your heart since 1957.
        -dggoddard

Comment

Originally posted by JS Tigers View Post
          I'd be curious to hear from those who watched it. What was the pace of the game like?
          Surprisingly (but understandably) sluggish, given the number of shots on goal. They had already shut down and drained the chiller towers that are used to air condition the place due to fear of them freezing. Yesterday was unusually warm and humid, and it was uncomfortably warm in the arena, causing the ice to be soft and swampy. I was told they actually had fog over the ice in the afternoon.
          My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Working...
          X