X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. II

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
    Koudys is everything short of a mortal lock to get drafted, and most likely pretty high. I would be stunned if Curadi doesn't get taken (he probably will not go high, but someone will want that size on their books). It seems unlikely that the others would get drafted, although Haggerty could get snapped up for his impressive credentials.
    KN-I think Koudys is extremely likely but as yet not sure if he would any higher than a late round. I also think Curadi is possible also in a very late round basically because he is just huge and teams might think anything else can be taught. I have an inkling that Neal could be borderline-he has shown considerable improvement year over year and has attracted some notice. Those were the 2-3 I had thought of when I posted.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

DBQ has a great TV spot which features players - including the BRO - in full uniform out in public. Pretty funny stuff. Why in gawds green earth RPI and for that matter, the Albany Devil Rats, can't come up with a creative spot like this is beyond me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxomy...layer_embedded
      Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 10-18-2010, 01:27 PM.
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

You Tube link to DBQ line brawl/yard sale - including the keepers wrastlin' - vs. Des Moines. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiTK3...eature=related

The camera work leaves much to be desired...

I would note that the BRO was already in the box serving 2 for a misunderstanding, when the melee occurred.
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
          You Tube link to DBQ line brawl/yard sale - including the keepers wrastlin' - vs. Des Moines. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiTK3...eature=related

The camera work leaves much to be desired...

I would note that the BRO was already in the box serving 2 for a misunderstanding, when the melee occurred.
          Hello Boys...haven't been on in a while so had to catch up reading...yes, the B.R.O. was in the box at the time of the brawl (thank goodness). We DO NOT need another suspension right now...

Comment

Ralph: you can add an assist to the B.R.O.'s line; he was finally credited for an assist in on of the earlier games...

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
              Ralph: you can add an assist to the B.R.O.'s line; he was finally credited for an assist in on of the earlier games...
              He already caught it several days ago... but nevertheless good news.

Edit: Just realized he got ANOTHER extra one. Did he have a, umm, misunderstanding with the DBQ scorekeeper also??

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
                He already caught it several days ago... but nevertheless good news.

Edit: Just realized he got ANOTHER extra one. Did he have a, umm, misunderstanding with the DBQ scorekeeper also??
                "Misunderstandings" seem to be his specialty...I just hope the refs agree to disagree and don't keep the whistles in their mouths...

Comment

fixed Curadi's stats.

Code:
                  Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)           14-15-11- 26-  6 10/20/10
                  Matt Neal            C Stouffville Spirit (OJHL)      14-13- 8- 21-  4 10/22/10
                  Ryan Haggerty       RC USNTDP U-18                    11- 1- 2-  3-  9 10/23/10
                  Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  4- 1- 2-  3- 12 10/22/10

Chris Bradley       LD Youngstown Phantoms (USHL)      6- 1- 0-  1-  0 10/21/10

Women
                  Brianna Piper        G Toronto Aeros (PWHL)        2- 1- 1-0-1.50-.923 10/30/10
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

"Misunderstandings" seem to be his specialty...I just hope the refs agree to disagree and don't keep the whistles in their mouths...
                    If someone 6'6" and 250lb goes up to the official scorer, he'll get all the assists that he wants.

He recall a similar effect when I was scorekeeper for the softball team where I work and my boss "commented".
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread Pt. II

Hello Boys...haven't been on in a while so had to catch up reading...yes, the B.R.O. was in the box at the time of the brawl (thank goodness). We DO NOT need another suspension right now...
                      Welcome back-you were missed!!
                      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        This will be Curadi's third and last year of eligibility, and no one took him before. That surprises me. Christian Jensen was taken purely because of his size, and Curadi is bigger with probably has a greater upside. Maybe the third time is a charm.
                        There were also more rounds in the draft when Jensen was picked. Had the draft been set up with just seven rounds then, it's very likely he would've been undrafted.
                        R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

They dont call them the Fighting Saints for nothing I guess.
                          Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                            Welcome back-you were missed!!

Comment

Right on schedule http://www.nhl.com/league/ext/2011%2...oWatch2011.pdf, but it doesn't include any RPI recruits. OTOH, the USHL and the USNTDP are not included, so Matt Neal is the only one who could have been listed.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                Right on schedule http://www.nhl.com/league/ext/2011%2...oWatch2011.pdf, but it doesn't include any RPI recruits. OTOH, the USHL and the USNTDP are not included, so Matt Neal is the only one who could have been listed.
                                They did not include college either, so nothing regarding Pat Koudys.

Comment

Working...
                                X