• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC @ NU 10/9 -Cody Better Skate w His Head Up

Originally posted by Manny212 View Post
    OK Cletus. You clowning on the wrong cat. Much later
    Cletus?
    ...At life. And Goaltending. BC '11

Tried to draft Jerry York in the first round of fantasy hockey.

Comment

i hate this new forum, where the heck is the place where it says "find more threads by this person" or what ever it said. i dont see it here, used to be under the name when you moved the cursor over it and no more smiley faces too?? or i can't find them either...............before some one else says it, yes, i'm a dummy and a dolt.........you know, can't teach an old dog new tricks

Comment

Originally posted by eetzasqueed View Post
        Cletus?
        Ask Superfly he is the one crushing on everyone

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
          i hate this new forum, where the heck is the place where it says "find more threads by this person" or what ever it said. i dont see it here, used to be under the name when you moved the cursor over it and no more smiley faces too?? or i can't find them either...............before some one else says it, yes, i'm a dummy and a dolt.........you know, can't teach an old dog new tricks
          never mind, i at least found these yes, i'm getting paid for this

Comment

Was a bantam when that sh** happened. Seems like yesterday and was big time, high news down here. I think Hoky is a know it all jerk and desperate for attention but I dont have to attack the dude 50 times to let him know it. The dudes I know who do most of the flapping are full of it and I simply tune them out. Like I will you going forward.
            Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
            And you have added what to the thread? A hip hop approach to sounding like one of the village idiots? STATEN Island was one of the hardest hit burrows of 9/11 and is the ultimate blue collar hockey community.
            He makes me laugh.

Ask Superfly he is the one crushing on everyone
            With a cool Curtis Mayfield soundtrack.

OK Cletus. You clowning on the wrong cat. Much later
            SHUT YO MOUTH!
            I'm just talking about Shaft.

Neither of you should ever change.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
            -Blackadder
            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
            -Casablanca
            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
              He makes me laugh.

With a cool Curtis Mayfield soundtrack.

SHUT YO MOUTH!
              I'm just talking about Shaft.

Neither of you should ever change.
              You sound like a racist that needs tending to

Comment

No no no no. I have no life and I live in a basement in Rosindale. Try to keep up.
                Beside, I prefer to let black people make that assessment and not random guys on college hockey message boards.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                  No no no no. I have no life and I live in a basement in Rosindale. Try to keep up.
                  Beside, I prefer to let black people make that assessment and not random guys on college hockey message boards.
                  Black people? Heads up dbag

Comment

Black people? Heads up dbag
                    "Mannydad" is funny. This is the best "Hokydad" fake username yet. Awesome!

Comment

This thing really just keeps devolving into more lunacy by the day. 1 more nitwit added to the pile.

Someone lock this thread for the love of Christ.
                      Last edited by Nick Papagiorgio; 10-13-2010, 02:41 PM.
                      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Handi-Manny. Welcome to the forum!!!!
                        Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                        The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                          This thing really just keeps devolving into more lunacy by the day. 1 more nitwit added to the pile.

i know it........... some have said it's funny but i kinda miss talking about hockey rather than reading this stuff. come on guys!

Comment

Heads up? I'm looking and I see nothing. Are you going to assault me with your aura?

-Blackadder
                            -Casablanca
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Thank you all, the entertainment from this thread is priceless. And has, on its own, led to my inability to complete my homework for tomorrow.
                              ...At life. And Goaltending. BC '11

Tried to draft Jerry York in the first round of fantasy hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post

No, it should be kept open for posterity as a warning to everyone else on USCHO. Forbear.
                                Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go oppress minority groups like the evil cracker I am.

-Blackadder
                                -Casablanca
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X