Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BC @ NU 10/9 -Cody Better Skate w His Head Up

Originally posted by Jon View Post
    Maybe if you didn't go to every thread trying your hardest to **** people off, we wouldn't be in such a hurry to **** with you?

It's worth a try. Your current line of reasoning is a complete failure - none of the people you complain about: PC91, thepro, Slasher or any of the other friends you've made are trolling.

Love,
    Piece of **** from a basement in Rosindale
    Trust me when I tell you the 3 or 4 guys you mention are the last people on the face of the earth I could care about impressing. Borderline broads in a sewing circle.

You on the other hand, posting neg rep and signing it as Rimbaud seems a little underhanded...

Thats what they do from basements in Rosindale I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by BCWH Superfan joe View Post
      Screenshot or it didn't happen. You already have a history of making things up out of mid air ("Gibbie").
      screenshot what?

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
        You on the other hand, posting neg rep and signing it as Rimbaud seems a little underhanded...
        It's hilarious that you went out to get Insider so you could figure out why Rimbaud was negative repping you 9,000 times. That's sewing circle behavior. if I'm the only person negative repping you, I'd be shocked. Everyone else seems to enjoy making fun of you. You need to multiple 3 or 4 by 20. At least.

Thats what they do from basements in Rosindale I guess.
        We have a grand old time in basements in Rosindale. Laundry, minor home repairs, changing the batteries in smoke detectors. Oh, the fun never ends.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
        -Blackadder
        "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
        -Casablanca
        "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Deuce View Post
          how can you say that if youve never tried it?
          Personally, I'd love to see it. Not that I care, but I think it would be LOL if he lied about this, too.

Comment

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
            So you knew my wife suffers from incurable, inoperable lung cancer and continued to demean her? I think suicide is the only proper apology.
            HOKYDUD- Let me help you make the proper apology.

First, draw yourself a warm bath like you would if the Lynn Mite C's were coming over to your house for pizza and "movie" night.

Next, hold a razor blade in one hand. Then hold the opposite forearm in front of you with your palm facing upward.

Finally, slice away!!!! It's VERY important to remember that it's NOT "across the street", it's "up and down the tracks"!

Best of luck there, internet tough guy!!!

BTW before you do children everywhere a favor just know that I knew you were too much of a wussy to show up at Schneider last Friday. You ran your mouth for so long and were too much of a sissy show some stones and put up when the time came. That makes you laughable but to make fun of a woman with cancer all while cowering behind the anonymity of a computer makes you the lowest piece of filth EVER!!!! You are a joke!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pc91 View Post
              hokydud- let me help you make the proper apology.

First, draw yourself a warm bath like you would if the lynn mite c's were coming over to your house for pizza and "movie" night.

Next, hold a razor blade in one hand. Then hold the opposite forearm in front of you with your palm facing upward.

Finally, slice away!!!! It's very important to remember that it's not "across the street", it's "up and down the tracks"!

Btw before you do children everywhere a favor just know that i knew you were too much of a wussy to show up at schneider last friday. You ran your mouth for so long and were too much of a sissy show some stones and put up when the time came. That makes you laughable but to make fun of a woman with cancer all while cowering behind the anonymity of a computer makes you the lowest piece of filth ever!!!! You are a joke!!!!
              hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by PC91 View Post
                HOKYDUD- Let me help you make the proper apology.

First, draw yourself a warm bath like you would if the Lynn Mite C's were coming over to your house for pizza and "movie" night.

Finally, slice away!!!! It's VERY important to remember that it's NOT "across the street", it's "up and down the tracks"!

BTW before you do children everywhere a favor just know that I knew you were too much of a wussy to show up at Schneider last Friday. You ran your mouth for so long and were too much of a sissy show some stones and put up when the time came. That makes you laughable but to make fun of a woman with cancer all while cowering behind the anonymity of a computer makes you the lowest piece of filth EVER!!!! You are a joke!!!!
                That's a little harsh

Of course I've been laughing continually for the past 5 minutes.

BTW: What kind of thimbles are you using these days? Sewing Circle Monthly is late...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                -Blackadder
                -Casablanca
                "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

[QUOTE=Jon;4890067]It's hilarious that you went out to get Insider so you could figure out why Rimbaud was negative repping you 9,000 times. That's sewing circle behavior. if I'm the only person negative repping you, I'd be shocked. Everyone else seems to enjoy making fun of you. You need to multiple 3 or 4 by 20. At least.

Have always had extra. Rimbaud was not neg repping anyone. You were and signing his name. Shows what a fraud you are

Comment

That's a little harsh

Of course I've been laughing continually for the past 5 minutes.

BTW: What kind of thimbles are you using these days? Sewing Circle Monthly is late...
                    He had me at Lowell Mite C's...

hahahha

Comment

[QUOTE=Hokydad;4890092]
                      It's hilarious that you went out to get Insider so you could figure out why Rimbaud was negative repping you 9,000 times. That's sewing circle behavior. if I'm the only person negative repping you, I'd be shocked. Everyone else seems to enjoy making fun of you. You need to multiple 3 or 4 by 20. At least.

Have always had extra. Rimbaud was not neg repping anyone. You were and signing his name. Shows what a fraud you are
                      You would think that someone who went to PC, you know, the 2nd ranked school in the region, wouldn't make a basic mistake like that.

Comment

You really are clueless.
                        One of the "sewing circle" jokes was to negative rep some idiot and leave your name as Rimbaud. Rimbaud himself couldn't negative rep anyone that frequently. and I don't post or rep enough any more to leave you more than a handful of reps over the past 6 months. That fact that you think every Rimbaud rep was me is just blindly stupid. Not as stupid as trying to tell fans of a certain team how they should feel. Or making jokes about people dying of cancer. I leave that rocket science to you. I'm a needle and thread man myself.

-Blackadder
                        -Casablanca
                        -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

I started using a industrial strenght thimble made of titanium that hokydud recommended so I wouldn't poke my tiny thumb.

Hokydud suggested this particular brand that he actually claims to use as a condom!!!

He warned me that the tiny thimble might slip off a lot but even my tiny thumb is wide enough to hold it in place.

I guess Hokydud is working with less then a thimbleful.

Comment

You really are clueless.
                            One of the "sewing circle" jokes was to negative rep some idiot and leave your name as Rimbaud. Rimbaud himself couldn't negative rep anyone that frequently. and I don't post or rep enough any more to leave you more than a handful of reps over the past 6 months. That fact that you think every Rimbaud rep was me is just blindly stupid. Not as stupid as trying to tell fans of a certain team how they should feel. Or making jokes about people dying of cancer. I leave that rocket science to you. I'm a needle and thread man myself.
                            *** are you talking about? I have had extra from day one. I dont mind supporting causes.
                            I have had 2 feedbacks from Rimbaud, one from him as positive and one from YOU as claiming to be him as a negative.

I never said anything about "think every Rimbaud rep was me is just blindly stupid. "

I said the one neg rep ever by him was actually you, signing his name and pretending to be him.

If that is your idea of a joke, whatever.

1 rep, from you signing his name. FO

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
                              Good luck to your wife, Pro.
                              ditto, a thread full of prayers on it's way

Comment

1 rep, from you signing his name. FO
                                I'm sure it lacked the eloquence of "FU you piece of ****" or whatever rhetorical genius you just hit me with.

Yeah, it seemed funnier in my head. This thread: not so much.

-Blackadder
                                -Casablanca
                                -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Working...
                                X