Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CCHA TV schedule released - 5 games on Big 10 Network

Here's Ferris State's Television Schedule:

Ferris,State,Hockey,2010,2011,Television,Schedule,  TV,NCAA,College,University

Don't quote me on the Minnesota one. There is no official confirmation. I just know all their games are televised on FSN North and their tournament followed suit last year.

Edit on the 12/5 game...should be 11/5

Comment

Thanks for the info. I suspect there will be some additions and subtractions as the season goes on.
      “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Tack on Michigan at Minnesota (CHS) and one each of the UMinn/UW games each time they play, and the Big 10 Network's up to 8-9 games this year (no report on the FSN schedule yet)...

http://www.gophersports.com/SportSel...22&SPSID=38858

Also, CBS College Sports announced a 24-game HD schedule:

http://www.cbscollegesports.com/pres...ege-hockey.php
        Current NCAA D-I rinks I've been to:

AHA:
        B1G: UMich, MSU, UMinn, Notre Dame, OSU, UWisc
        CCHA: BSU, BG, FSU, LSSU, MSU, MTU, NMU
        ECAC:
        HEA: UMass
        NCHC: Miami, UMD, UND, SCSU, WMU
        Independant: ASU

Inactive: UAH, ASU, BSU, UMD, UND, NMU, Notre Dame

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
          Does the "Comcast Channel" that you get air all the Notre Dame/MSU/UM games? Or is it just regional where you'll get the Wolverines, South Bend gets ND only, etc.?

*EDIT*
          Ouch. CCHA Championship relegated to FSN-D+? Pistons/Red Wings conflict? Yep, Wings are at Predators at 8pm ET on FS-D.
          So now pretty much no one will get to see the CCHA Championships outside of Michigan. Between that and the epic fail for Hockey Day in Michigan is Tom trying to run the non-Big 10 teams into the ground prior to his bid to become the BTHC commissioner?
          Bored kids+matches+vacant school= this http://dakleinbushteacher.shutterfly.com/438

Head half shaven for a week=Free
          NMU Vs. BGSU Tickets=Free
          Bottle of 5 o'clock-$8
          Shaving your head everytime Sigalet lets in a WILDCAT goal and having MOJO chant HALF-A-MULLET=Priceless

"Pat Bateman will eat your f*ing babies!!!"

05-06 A NEW GENERATION OF PUCKHEADS

Farmer JO official get away driver of Bell-Gate 05`

Comment

Originally posted by dankthetank View Post
            So now pretty much no one will get to see the CCHA Championships outside of Michigan. Between that and the epic fail for Hockey Day in Michigan is Tom trying to run the non-Big 10 teams into the ground prior to his bid to become the BTHC commissioner?
            FSN Detroit will likely have that game streaming on their website, so pretty much everybody can watch the CCHA championship.

Comment

Working...
            X