X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hockey East: Preseason All-Milk Carton team

i do know who the G will be...

Originally posted by Clark-Hislop-Cox View Post
    From where I sat (next to the blueline) in Albany, I thought Paul Thompson deserved the 1st or 2nd star the night UNH beat Cornell in the NCAA quarterfinals.
    Originally posted by Saetia22 View Post
    Thompson created lots of his own opportunities and capitalized on many.
    you guys make the mistake of assuming timp know what the hell he's talking about.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

a little teaser for the next selection

*****http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6396/milkcartonmarshall.jpg******
      “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
      Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
      Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
      National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
        a little teaser for the next selection

*****http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6396/milkcartonmarshall.jpg******
        Can't say I am happy to see a Catamount on this list, but one can hardly disagree with the selection
        Originally posted by Hokydad
        Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Someone needs to disagree with one of these selections for this thread to reach its full potential. Someone with no sense of humor or perspective...

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
          -Blackadder
          "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
          -Casablanca
          "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
          -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
            Someone needs to disagree with one of these selections for this thread to reach its full potential. Someone with no sense of humor or perspective...
            Do you know anyone like that? H***D*d ?

So far the selections have pretty much been spot on.
            Originally posted by Hokydad
            Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

I'm saddened to see authorities have given up the search for Adam Pineault.
              Originally posted by dicaslover
              Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
              Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

A Michigan fan coming out of nowhere with irrelevant information...

I thought this was the 2010-2011 preseason all milk carton team?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  A Michigan fan coming out of nowhere with irrelevant information...

I thought this was the 2010-2011 preseason all milk carton team?
                  Yeah, MaizeRage, try to be more like the BC fans, ok? They never stray off-topic, or misrepresent facts, or post anything irrelevant (and certainly never in an attempt to take a shot at another program). This is THE 2010-2011 Preseason All Milk Carton Team thread. Treat it with some respect!
                  Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
                  -Fred Shero

Comment

Originally posted by thecomicbookguy View Post
                    Yeah, MaizeRage, try to be more like the BC fans, ok? They never stray off-topic, or misrepresent facts, or post anything irrelevant (and certainly never in an attempt to take a shot at another program). This is THE 2010-2011 Preseason All Milk Carton Team thread. Treat it with some respect!
                    I figured it was relevant since Pineault was on eaglebunny's 2010-2011 projected BC line-up. He was on the second line with Sidney Crosby and Wayne Gretzky.

Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Comment

At least they've moved on from posting NSFW pictures of obese women in various states of undress.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                      -Blackadder
                      "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                      -Casablanca
                      "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                      -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

So you quote me to address another poster and then talk about BC fans in general? Yay, more irrelevancy! Guess you couldn't handle Henrion being mentioned...

Originally posted by MaizeRage View Post
                        I figured it was relevant since Pineault was on eaglebunny's 2010-2011 projected BC line-up. He was on the second line with Sidney Crosby and Wayne Gretzky.
                        Where's the CCHA All-Milk Carton team...a real shame Robbie Czarnik didn't stick around...

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                          J.D. wins.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            So you quote me to address another poster and then talk about BC fans in general? Yay, more irrelevancy! Guess you couldn't handle Henrion being mentioned...
                            Yup, that's why I didn't address it at all. Must be it, though.
                            Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must first set yourself on fire.
                            -Fred Shero

Comment

J.D. wins.
                              Not really. I've actually agreed with the selections so far and have found the 2010-2011 Hockey East Preseason All Milk Carton Team very funny.

Comment

I'm saddened to see authorities have given up the search for Adam Pineault.
                                Truth be told, you could probably put every Michigan player from 2006 to the present on a milk carton. All those blue chippers and they've made as many Frozen Fours as RIT, Vermont, and Bemidji... .

"Fail to the Victors?"

Comment

Working...
                                X