Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 1001

Thread: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

  1. #361
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    48,064

    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDemento View Post
    What about sushi?
    Maybe for the high-ender...

  2. #362
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    928

    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDemento View Post
    What about sushi?
    That is a food group...purchased only with bonus $...in the earlier years our food group was PB&J

  3. #363
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    200,790

    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    Nick Quinn was traded from Sudbury to Oshawa https://www.thesudburystar.com/Articl...aspx?e=2746441.

  4. #364
    Not a player, I just crush a lot
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    In a canoe paddlin', makin' fun of your yacht
    Posts
    25,282

    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Nick Quinn was traded from Sudbury to Oshawa https://www.thesudburystar.com/Articl...aspx?e=2746441.
    Who? Is this someone we should be concerned about?
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

  5. #365
    I miss Tie Domi
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Between the Pipes
    Posts
    8,962

    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Who? Is this someone we should be concerned about?
    Until he skates in a game, its not too late...
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

  6. #366
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    200,790

    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Cloud View Post
    Who? Is this someone we should be concerned about?
    Well, he certainly isn't an alum.

  7. #367
    Not a player, I just crush a lot
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    In a canoe paddlin', makin' fun of your yacht
    Posts
    25,282

    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Well, he certainly isn't an alum.
    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

  8. #368
    I miss Tie Domi
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Between the Pipes
    Posts
    8,962

    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Well, he certainly isn't an alum.
    Really Ralph, you ought to more careful about what you say about players, as they are reading these things....

    And Nick, if you are reading this, IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!!!!!!

    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MAPLE SYRUP AND DON CHERRY, GO BACK to Des Moines and come to RPI in 2011
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

  9. #369
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    928

    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    Really Ralph, you ought to more careful about what you say about players, as they are reading these things....

    And Nick, if you are reading this, IT'S NOT TOO LATE!!!!!!!

    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MAPLE SYRUP AND DON CHERRY, GO BACK to Des Moines and come to RPI in 2011
    ...from your lips to God's ears...then to Nick's...

  10. #370
    I miss Tie Domi
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Between the Pipes
    Posts
    8,962

    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by babo View Post
    ...from your lips to God's ears...then to Nick's...
    Sorry, I lost it there for a minute....had to vent.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

  11. #371
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    200,790

    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    Really Ralph, you ought to more careful about what you say about players, as they are reading these things....
    All bets are off if he goes to the OHL.

  12. #372
    I Still bleed RPI Red
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Adirondacks/NJ Shore
    Posts
    42,797

    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by babo View Post
    That is a food group...purchased only with bonus $...in the earlier years our food group was PB&J
    Sushi was a Jenny favorite-almost an addiction-until I had her watch episodes of Monsters Within Me (about parasites). Now we eat it far less often.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

  13. #373
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    48,064

    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDemento View Post
    Sushi was a Jenny favorite-almost an addiction-until I had her watch episodes of Monsters Within Me (about parasites). Now we eat it far less often.
    Half price sushi Mondays!

    Just in case Ralph starts to wonder why we're talking about sushi on here , I take it we still have no new recruits for the 2011-12 season yet?

  14. #374
    Let's Go 'Tute! Ralph Baer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    200,790

    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Half price sushi Mondays!

    Just in case Ralph starts to wonder why we're talking about sushi on here , I take it we still have no new recruits for the 2011-12 season yet?
    Well if Saponari is a Japanese name, it would be a good omen, but I suspect it's Italian. (Pizza was one of the 4 food groups. )

    That should give me another facepalm.

  15. #375
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    928

    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDemento View Post
    Sushi was a Jenny favorite-almost an addiction-until I had her watch episodes of Monsters Within Me (about parasites). Now we eat it far less often.
    I don't know whether to say, "YUM" or, "Eeeeew"...your best bet is cheese...melt it to kill parasites!

  16. #376
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    928

    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Half price sushi Mondays!
    Half price=day old sushi...thus, the parasites!

  17. #377
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    928

    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Well if Saponari is a Japanese name, it would be a good omen, but I suspect it's Italian. (Pizza was one of the 4 food groups. )

    That should give me another facepalm.
    Thanks you for that laugh...It's ok RB... a good facepalm from RC makes it worth it...

  18. #378
    I Still bleed RPI Red
    Join Date
    Aug 1999
    Location
    Adirondacks/NJ Shore
    Posts
    42,797

    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by babo View Post
    I don't know whether to say, "YUM" or, "Eeeeew"...your best bet is cheese...melt it to kill parasites!
    Medically speaking-if they keep the sushi at -4 degrees F for 24 hours it kills every possible parasite. Also best to only eat sushi made from salt water fish as it is the fresh water fish that are the culprits most times. Tuna OK-Salmon not so OK unless farm raised. Speaking of that-we are just ow heading out for wednesday sushi special here(along with plum sake).
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

  19. #379
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    48,064

    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DrDemento View Post
    Medically speaking-if they keep the sushi at -4 degrees F for 24 hours it kills every possible parasite. Also best to only eat sushi made from salt water fish as it is the fresh water fish that are the culprits most times. Tuna OK-Salmon not so OK unless farm raised. Speaking of that-we are just ow heading out for wednesday sushi special here(along with plum sake).
    I probably wouldn't be able to keep up with you and Jenny on vodka gimlets, but would be just fine with a sake tasting!

    Also, I don't think the sushi is actually old on mondays. I can't remember exactly when they get their deliveries, though.

  20. #380
    I miss Tie Domi
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Between the Pipes
    Posts
    8,962

    Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

    You might be right about the parasites doc, but there isn't a chiller in the world that'll kill Mercury...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •