X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2011 Recruit Thread

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
    tb and I have been discussing the need for a goalie recruit
    Dalton Izyk would certainly suit my tastes. AFAIK, he's the only unsigned goalie who has been mentioned in connection with RPI.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Dubuque unveiled their jersey design...they go well with the B.R.O's hair..

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...d=367960934569
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

WS, I like your new signature.
        Thanks, it was time to purge the old one...
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

WS, I like your new signature.
          His signature is the kiss of death. Remember that he had JD'A's quote about all five of us are coming back for several months in his signature.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            His signature is the kiss of death. Remember that he had JD'A's quote about all five of us are coming back for several months in his signature.
            OOOOOOUCH ! I forgot about that one...time to change it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
              Dubuque unveiled their jersey design...they go well with the B.R.O's hair..

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...d=367960934569
              Gotta have me one of those. I already have a hat of theirs. Great logo.
              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Of course, JD'A and BP were drafted, and JL wasn't. I do think that there is a connection, but it is the fact that he won't be playing second third fiddle at center to CP and BP next season.
                That is more like what I am thinking. Trying to compare JL's path to the pro levels with that of 2 high draft choices is just reaching too far. I do expect JL to thrive at the NCAA level. I have had 2 NHL scouts say to me that this kid's game is just made for NCAA play. Could he be the RPI version of Martin St. Louis or Brian Gionta? Maybe not, then again, maybe a close approximation wouldn't be so bad.
                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

After all these years you should realize-I forget little, Ralph forgets NOTHING!
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Of course, some of us have signatures that are so old that we never post them.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Past is the past... new day dawning.
                      "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Weaver
                        It had pretty much been accepted that the talented, however, that the speedy center would never play for Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute.
                        *****http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/70538/normal_headdesk_medium.jpg******
                        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Gotta have me one of those. I already have a hat of theirs. Great logo.
                          I don't want you to get too amped up Aspy, but the BRO just might be standing next to Saponari (to Luke's left in the photo). I honestly can't tell from the pic (VS is 6'0 190 ish) but that should be enough to get you goin'....Maybe the BRO has begun his recruitment ? !

Comment

I don't want you to get too amped up Aspy, but the BRO just might be standing next to Saponari (to Luke's left in the photo). I honestly can't tell from the pic (VS is 6'0 190 ish) but that should be enough to get you goin'....Maybe the BRO has begun his recruitment ? !
                            What me speculate? No. Here's my PP for 11 season. JL,VS, Johnny Rocket, Koudys and Bailen Never too early to dream.

Comment

I don't think that is VS.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I don't think that is VS.
                                I have no idea ..I just wanted to get AD fired up... There is a video clip if you guys want to do frame by frame analysis...
                                http://www.kwwl.com/global/video/fla...o&rnd=74660663
                                Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 09-02-2010, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X