College Hockey Travel Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: College Hockey Travel Guide

If you would like to start an RIT page, please feel free to e-mail me the info you would like posted via www.zudnic.net/contact (same link that's on the front page of the CHTG).
    Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Ahh, the CHTG. I remember when I used to have to cut and paste the info submitted by email into the pages and upload them and whatnot to my old UNH school web account... that wasn't the most efficient way (I knew/know VERY basic web stuff) and I wasn't the most efficient about updating back then. I was psyched to get in touch with Eric and Bob and have them take it over! I'm glad there's still some interest in it

Comment

I received a few updates and will apply them when I find a spare hour.. probably sometime this summer
        Boston College Eagle Hockey » "We want our players to leave here with a diploma in one hand and a ring in the other." - Jerry York

Try FantasyCollegeHockey.com

sigpic

"I said, it's all in our hands / got to learn to respect what we don't understand /we are fortunate ones, fortunate ones, I swear."

Comment

Thanks!

I travel to a lot of games and have used the CHTG many times. So thanks for all the work you've put into it in the past, and to the fans who have supplied information.

I also find that politely entering a team thread and asking the fans for suggestions is helpful for my travels.
          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
          7 B1G
          7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
          6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
          5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
          5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
          2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
          2 Alaskan

Comment

Working...
          X