Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cheap *** Sioux!

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    Man, you suck at trolling. Makes sense given your fan affiliation.
    Why don't you get back in that unemployment line, oh wait, underqualified for even busing tables at Mcdonalds.
    There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
      Why don't you get back in that unemployment line, oh wait, underqualified for even busing tables at Mcdonalds.
      I think you are VERY wrong there I think Dirty is completely quailified to work at McDonalds

Comment

*****http://www.grandforksherald.com/media/full/jpg/2010/03/14/315hockey1.jpg******

Three words: Face time, babeh.

The only thing wrong with this hit is that Frattin forgot to turn his head back towards the cameras for the perfect three-quarter portrait shot.

Comment

Originally posted by bik4u62 View Post
          And on the SCSU/MSU live boards last night, that's all they had to say about Frattin - cheap & dirty. So here we are - full circle.
          Of course that's what us St. Cloud fans are going to say when all we heard for months from Sioux fans is that Marvin is a cheap/dirty player. Would you honestly expect different? I wonder how many Sioux fans would be calling for a 1 game suspension of Frattin had they cried so much about Marvin all year. My guess is not many but now they have to in order to stay somewhat consistent. The Sioux have always been my 2nd favorite team but this year has been a tough one to cheer for them.

Watched the video and Frattin knew exactly what he was going to do as soon as he saw Wehrs coming around the corner. He didn't even make an attempt at the puck, he was too busy lining up the hit.

Comment

Originally posted by motox View Post
            Of course that's what us St. Cloud fans are going to say when all we heard for months from Sioux fans is that Marvin is a cheap/dirty player. Would you honestly expect different? I wonder how many Sioux fans would be calling for a 1 game suspension of Frattin had they cried so much about Marvin all year. My guess is not many but now they have to in order to stay somewhat consistent. The Sioux have always been my 2nd favorite team but this year has been a tough one to cheer for them.
            Good point. No Sioux fans would call for a suspension because Wehrs wasn't murdered. Even then, most would be against a suspension. Because Sioux fans are so horrible and advocate death when it's the other guy.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Frattin deserves to be murdered!

Death by kabunga, with Dirty applying the execution himself.
              SCSU!

Comment

Good point. No Sioux fans would call for a suspension because Wehrs wasn't murdered. Even then, most would be against a suspension. Because Sioux fans are so horrible and advocate death when it's the other guy.
                Honestly, when a Gopher player hits the ice the way Wehrs did the first thing out of my mouth is typically "Shoot him like a horse."

Comment

*****http://www.inforum.com/media/full/jpg/2010/03/13/0314zajac.jpg******

How much time did Helgson get for this hit?
                  While some schools need to restock the cupboards with talent every 2 or 3 years, UND just builds more cupboards!!

The most storied program in the history of college hockey, the UNIVERSITY OF NORTH DAKOTA FIGHTING SIOUX!

Comment

Originally posted by motox View Post
                    Of course that's what us St. Cloud fans are going to say when all we heard for months from Sioux fans is that Marvin is a cheap/dirty player. Would you honestly expect different? I wonder how many Sioux fans would be calling for a 1 game suspension of Frattin had they cried so much about Marvin all year. My guess is not many but now they have to in order to stay somewhat consistent.
                    Sioux (and UW, Denver, UMD and UM) fans were more upset with SCSU fans defending Marvin's hit as just "tuff hockey - get over it" and "gee - why does everyone hate us?" than they were with the actual hit. It wasn't until the Geoffrion sucker punch that most Husky lovers changed their tune. Tell us more about being consistent.

Comment

Publicly execute Frattin between games on Friday. It would help alleviate the concerns about attendance.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Turk 77 View Post
                        I think you are VERY wrong there I think Dirty is completely quailified to work at McDonalds
                        LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLL
                        There is Hope . . .

Comment

The Sue are very consistent . . . they are consistently a cheap and dirty team.
                          SCSU!

Comment

Publicly execute Frattin between games on Friday. It would help alleviate the concerns about attendance.
                            that would probably get the gopher fans to show up at the Exel, at least the one's who haven't jumped off the ledge after this past season.
                            This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
                            www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Originally posted by bik4u62 View Post
                              His feet left the ice. The league is (badly, and way late) trying to set a standard. This will be treated as headhunting and 'intent to injure'. 1 game.

I think that's exactly what the league will do - lump these hits together. Fratty's a good guy who made a bad decision. Same thing SCSU fans said about Marvin after the Genoway hit. It wasn't until others called Marvin 'dirty' that they went overboard defending him.

And on the SCSU/MSU live boards last night, that's all they had to say about Frattin - cheap & dirty. So here we are - full circle.
                              A bad decision?! Who are you @#$%^&*$ kidding? You mean this kid, who's been playing hockey all his life, doesn't know how to properly give a check! His hands, elbows, and arms were up. he knew exactly what he was doing!
                              There is Hope . . .

Comment

Let's see if we can build some consensus - and I'm not trying to flame. Honest.

1) The hit by Marvin on Chay was dirty, cheap, etc. It deserved more than a one game suspension. Period.

2) The hit by Marvin on Blake G. should have been a penalty and it's very defensible to argue that because of the league's focus on eliminating contact to the head, it warranted a suspension. But it was not a dirty hit in the same way the hit on Chay was - that doesn't make it "ok", just pointing out they were very different.

3) The hit by Frattin certainly seems to be in the same league as #2 and therefore warrants a suspension.

4) If there were similar hits by gopher players (I did not watch the game so I can't offer an opinion) then certainly there should be suspensions there also.

Thoughts?
                                "Today I do what you won't, so tomorrow I can do what you can't." - Unknown

Between autocorrect, touch typing and a lack of desire or time to proofread on the internet, there are likely errors in any text I post. If pointing these out will add to your sense of self worth and validate your life, knock yourself out.

Comment

Working...
                                X